1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. @AncestralWarrior is your rival. Fight hard and perservere.

2. take a couple of days, dig deep and ask yourself how much you want to be free or whether you just want to keep rewarding yourself in the same way, once you've done that come back and fight at your 100%. Look for the specific things you do before you watch P or start M and kill them.

3. AllenJT

AllenJT Fapstronaut

Right, I'm gonna go lay outside and think for a bit, then I'll get back to studying.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  4. AncestralWarrior likes this.
  5. prince san

prince san Fapstronaut

Day 9 complete Alhamdulillah.

6. light work alhamdulillah

7. think specific things you do or don't do that cause you to want to PMO and kill it or add something into your life. Even if it's something subconscious like looking at instagram, kill it.

8. Similar to @CoolBuddy7 he said something similar in a post, work together find your individual solutions.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  9. Kirtap

Kirtap Fapstronaut

Awesome, thanks

10. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Checking in
    @Saiyan123
    day 54 almost! Today i have an extremely desire to M at least but also for P. I am in three days off the work and this maybe make me more weak! Maybe this sounds awkward but all this days i do not eat meat or eggs etc (like vegan) and these three days i had a free diet and the urges come back enormous! I dont know if has something to do with this, just mention it... Ouf!!! I m fighting here... Worry a lot!!!

11. keep fighting strong! one of the strongest fighters in here with how far you've come but this isn't the time for you to stop and relapse, keep fighting no matter what.

Alex_Al likes this.
  12. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

Don't give up. You only really lose the battle when you stop getting up.

13. @BeastBoyBalling what's your opinion? and anyone else?

Alex_Al and Jag Hyde like this.
  14. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

Btw, this is the 4th day since I last tripped and stood back up!

Alex_Al and primordial-saiyan like this.
  15. let's make that forever :)

Alex_Al and Jag Hyde like this.
  16. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

It's my mind. A lack of motivation, boredom, procrastination. My ADHD brain craves the excitement & ultimately dopamine that comes from view and then fapping.

17. AllenJT

AllenJT Fapstronaut

That I can totally understand. I've read that ADHD could be due to an inherent dopamine deficiency in the brain or something like that. I've had quite a bit of a lack of motivation recently as well, as if I've fallen out of a rhythm. I'm not sure what it'll take to get back into that rhythm, but I'm willing to drop certain things to accelerate the process. One of my biggest time-wasters at the moment is Hulu and Youtube, so I'm thinking that I'll uninstall and block them.. at least for a week or two to help get back into that rhythm.

18. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

I think that's an excellent idea! If that's what will get you back in rhythm and keep you from getting off the trail to the top of the hill, DO IT!

primordial-saiyan and AllenJT like this.
  19. Pizzapowa

Pizzapowa Fapstronaut

20. @Pizzapowa will do, looking forward to a new challenger.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
    Pizzapowa likes this.