1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for music. Whether it be a song or instrumental, it helps so much, especially on days when you need some relaxation and a break.
    I am grateful for my parents and for all that they do for me.
    I am grateful for this latest relapse. It was not good, and I need to make some changes. Nothing to overhaul but change some fundamental things so I can break out of the repetitive patterns that are holding me back.

Jerry120 likes this.
  2. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am truly grateful for the wonderful mother I have. She goes out of her way to help me, even when I don't ask for it. Especially today, and the amount of help she was today and what she did, its breaks my heart (in a good way) that I want to do the same for her as much as I can.
    I am grateful for the day today. It was rough and long and there was a lot of work done but still a lot left, but the feeling right now after finishing and accomplishing what we did, is a such a great and rewarding feeling. Even though I'm a bit tired, still very rewarding and awesome. It's just such a great sense of accomplishment and gratifying.
    I am grateful for the people that helped out today. It really meant a lot and helped so very much. I appreciate every bit of it.

Jerry120 likes this.
  3. Jerry120

Jerry120 Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the time off.
    I am grateful for family.
    I am grateful for those who ensure good quality work.

I am glad to be back!

4. TheButler

TheButler Fapstronaut

I am grateful for
    1. Getting right with my God
    2. Realizing that I am not completely gone
    3. Realizing I dont need alcohol

Jerry120 and Deleted Account like this.
  5. I am grateful for the loving providence of God- I can feel his presence in my life

I am grateful for my friend Will Smith - and his shamanic voyages, which help me understand the symbolic nature of God

I am grateful for language - which let's me connect with other people

Jerry120 and LoyalKnight like this.
  6. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for getting through some headache work. Got some left since it's not finished, but I'm happy I'm through some of it.
    I am grateful for work today. Going after a few days, it feels good to get in the routine of it.
    I am grateful for friends and their conversation. It's something I don't want to take for granted and it's something I appreciate and enjoy.

7. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for this present moment. This present moment is all there is.
    2. I'm grateful for yoga. Yoga is something special of connecting the mind and body giving that flow state.
    3. I'm grateful for Le gang. Le gang is an artist and the song "I don't need u to say anything" is my favourite song right now.

8. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

I am grateful for following things:

1. For this day.
    2. For the chances I have.
    3. For my family.
    4. For NoFap.
    5. For the fact that many here, including myself, never give up on NoFap, not matter how low the odds are.

9. For my breath -- how it never fails me

For righteousness itself -- that good does exist

For my bullshit detector -- my mental alarm for deception

bagonzero and Jerry120 like this.
  10. Jerry120

Jerry120 Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the forum.
    I am grateful for the advice.
    I am grateful for the opportunity to share my story.

bagonzero likes this.
  11. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the day. It was truly an up and down, a bit of a roller coaster of a day with a lot of emotions but I'm happy I handled it decently well (I think I did).
    I am grateful for the day, because of all the things I dealt with and learned. Really, some things I learned, I don't want to make the same mistake cause that just means I'm being an idiot and not smart about it. I don't want to repeat these mistakes and put myself in those positions again.
    I am grateful for mom. I can't say it enough, but what she has done and keeps doing, I don't know where I would be without her and her guidance and help and support. I am truly thankful.

Jerry120 likes this.
  12. Jerry120

Jerry120 Fapstronaut

I am grateful for having easy access to food.
    I am grateful for the week as it is progressing so far.
    I am grateful for the great company I work for.

bagonzero likes this.
  13. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for making a decision on an important project. More things keep popping up but at least I'm slowly getting solutions to these problems as well.
    I am grateful for the help my brother provided yesterday.
    I am grateful to find out about two interesting companies. I noted them down and I want to read up on them someday.

Jerry120 likes this.
  14. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

2. I'm grateful for the weather at the moment. This sun is shining bright whereas, yesterday the morning was dull.
    3. I'm grateful for my friend. He gave me his account to use the online football drills. His unselfishness has shown to be the model of life.

bagonzero and Jerry120 like this.
  15. Jerry120

Jerry120 Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the workout last evening.
    I am grateful for online bloggers.
    I am grateful for my AP.

bagonzero likes this.
  16. Tryingto

Tryingto Fapstronaut

I am grateful for this thread.
    I am grateful for a momentary pause.
    I am grateful for spring sunshine.

Jerry120 and bagonzero like this.
  17. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for addressing a difficult situation. I had to do it and better now than later. But I tried my best to do it in a polite and honest and respectful manner. If nothing else I'll try again and again. Worst case, at least I tried my best.
    I am grateful for having a talk with a family friend. I see similarities between us so it has been helpful to me but I also hope I have also been of some help to him.
    I am grateful for the walk I took today. That moment of life where you just take in the fresh air of summer and enjoy the sun and scenery and the moment is honestly something that we take for granted. But by living in that moment, it is so awesome and surreal. These little things or moments in life are truly wonderful that it's kind of funny we dont consciously do this enough or at all, especially when it helps us relax and just live in the moment.

Jerry120 likes this.
  18. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

2. I'm grateful for the bus driver. The bus driver stopped for me even though I was no where near the bus stop.
    3. I'm grateful for the gym. The gym like yoga and meditation brings a sense of euphoria.

Jerry120 likes this.
  19. Jerry120

Jerry120 Fapstronaut

I am so grateful that it's Friday and the weekend is here.
    I am grateful for living in an international city.
    I am grateful for the pleasant weather.

bagonzero likes this.
  20. Tryingto

Tryingto Fapstronaut

I am grateful for some quiet time.
    I am grateful for this cup of tea.
    I am grateful for spring weather.

Jerry120 and bagonzero like this.