1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Skielr, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Skielr

Skielr Fapstronaut

Soo where do I start...
    Im on day 30 of no PMO and I just cant wait much longer to share the benefits with somebody.
    If you are reading this for inspiration or you want to know if this whole nofap thing is worth effort, then I can swear its F#CKING WORTH!
    First of all, my mind.(im also meditating at last once a day-you can follow this thread if you are into it https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.p...challenge-60-days.163077/page-19#post-1685513)
    My memory is much better than it used to be. I can easily focus on something or find motivation for studying right when I have to. Im enjoying EVERYTHING much more than I used to. Listening to music became incredibly intense experience.Im discovering something new in music almost every day.
    Im also managing my time better and Im more focused on important things that are worth spending time and energy on(studying, exercises) than on gaming, meaningless scrolling through the internet etc ..
    Next up, my relations with others.I think that people give me much more attention now and some of them like me more than they used to. I can start and handle a simple conversation with anybody, which wasnt always easy for me. Im more open and honest with my friends and family, and I can express my feelings.
    When it comes to my sexual health, I think im getting control over my erections and urges.
    And the thing that I didnt expect to gain. I look better! My face, especially my eyes are looking different and my hair gained more intense color and they look more healthy. I think that even my posture has changed a bit.
    Starting no PMO and meditation and joining here were the best goddamn choices of my live so far.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
  2. selfimprovement8008

selfimprovement8008 Fapstronaut

since no one has congratulated you I want to do so you rock man I wish you more benefits and a happy life with as much sincerity as possible

3. Trying_to_Quit1

Trying_to_Quit1 Fapstronaut

Congratulations!! 30 days is awesome! And so are you and all of us making this effort to improve ourselves. I am on day 5 but working to catch up to your 30 days in a few weeks. I am proud of you and you are right to be very proud of yourself.

Skielr and selfimprovement8008 like this.
  4. 220woof671

220woof671 Fapstronaut

GOOD JOB !!!!!!! :)

888Konichiva888 and Skielr like this.
  5. livinglikeaMonk

livinglikeaMonk Fapstronaut

Good job mate ! Just a Question tho ,How was your first 10 days and when things started to get better !

Skielr likes this.
  6. Thundurus

Thundurus Fapstronaut

Welcome to the club brother!

Skielr likes this.
  7. Skielr

Skielr Fapstronaut

Its been some time since my beggining, but I can tell you that 10 days is good for your satisfaction from doing it and motivation. Real benefits need time to show up, and its different for each person. I started to feel better around day 30 when I wrote this.But there are always ups and downs. Even now Im experiencing it. But afeter every difficult peroid of time, Im rising up twice strogner than before. And nothing feels better than this.

8. k0nn3ct

k0nn3ct Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Great job, very inspiring!

Skielr likes this.
  9. pedrodias

pedrodias Fapstronaut

I'm happy for you man, congratulations. Can't wait to turn my life around like you did.

Skielr likes this.
  10. Pyara31

Pyara31 Fapstronaut

That's awesome man! Hell to the freaking yeah keep at it and always aim for being a better version of yourself than yesterday. Congratulations once again, you are doing great.

Skielr likes this.
  11. Ikchwan Iknwan

Ikchwan Iknwan Fapstronaut

12. Fifi1993

Fifi1993 Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing. Just keep going. What method do you use to overcome urges

13. Skielr

Skielr Fapstronaut

Find new habit instead of PMO. When urges hit you try to do some excercises or just stretch out. It will help you re-gain control over your body and mind.