1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

Feeling unstoppable after 4 days in which I got myself together and now I'm ready to take part in another fight.
    Anybody feeling confident enough to face me? :D

2. Sure why not :D

komodoro and primordial-saiyan like this.
  3. I can take all of you down. If I am ready to battle Thanos.

komodoro and primordial-saiyan like this.
  4. Well
    We can do a duel as well

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  5. AllenJT

AllenJT Fapstronaut

Alright guys, I have my Am. gov't paper (which counts as the final) and my Psych 1101 final tomorrow. I have my Bio 1108 final on Wednesday and my Physics lab and Physics lecture finals on Thursday. For some reason, I'm not stressed at all. I've been studying for a while now. What's funny is seeing almost everyone I know basically falling apart at the seams because they've been "kickin' it" all semester and are surprised that finals are here now. The final exam dates have been the same since the beginning of the semester, but people have only just now started studying for them. I don't really need to make any crazy grades on these finals to pass my classes, I simply need to barely pass the finals to keep my grades the same. If all goes well (which I don't see why it shouldn't), I'll end up with 4 A's and 1 B, bringing my gpa even further up than it was last semester.

I've been told by many that the first year of college is the hardest, and if they're right, then I'll be cruisin' these next 3 years. I started out last semester with an average of about 4 hours of studying a day, and 14 credit hours (making a total of 42 hours of studying/classes each week). Now, I'll have an average of over 50 hours a week and over 200 total hours this month. I've matured quite a bit since I've started college, but I still have a ways to go. I don't credit much of my success to nofap, but it has helped a bit. My skin has cleared up quite a bit recently, I'm getting comments on my physique quite often, and I've become much better at controlling myself in social situations. I've made a few good friends this year, though I'm not really "close" with any of them. I'm not worried about that, I still have 3 years to improve myself before grad school.

This Saturday, I'll be turning 19. I'm not planning anything special, I'm not much of a birthday celebrator as it feels too vain to me. I'll have just finished finals by then, and I'll be moving back into my mom's house for the summer. I plan on working for the first half of Saturday like I always do, then coming home and playing with my siblings. I imagine we'll watch a movie, then play outside for the rest of the evening. It already sounds like a fantastic start to the summer. I've got two jobs already set up for this summer, one full-time and one part-time. Both are manual labor jobs, so I'm not sure if I'll even have to go to the gym this summer.

I think that about covers things for a while now, excuse my lengthy post.

6. I am in one.

7. I am in 6 I guess xD

8. Hardcandy

Hardcandy Fapstronaut

After loosing a long streak I am eager to fight my demons again. My rules NO PM (O only with SO).

9. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Happy Easter in Greece also :)

primordial-saiyan and Hardcandy like this.
  10. OscarMN

OscarMN Fapstronaut

11. Scoured the lands and found you a fearsome warrioress. She said she's up for the challenge aswell. Will announce a few tonight :)

MONSTER MONK and komodoro like this.
  12. Last edited: May 3, 2019
    komodoro and Shakermaker like this.
  13. @Borntoshine33 VS @MASTER MONK
    001.jpg
    SO IT HAS BEEN DECLARED, THE MASTER OF THE MONKS HAS DEFEATED BOTH DEVIL AND THANOS
    HE HAS SCOURED EVERY INCH OF THE LANDS LOOKING FOR A COMPETITOR
    AND BEHOLD... A RIVAL HAS BEEN FOUND, ONE BORN TO SHINE
    IN OTHER WORDS ONE BORN TO BE A WINNER
    TO SEE WHO CAN PERSEVERE LONGEST,

A MONK WHO HAS WORKED TIRELESSLY TO ACHIEVE HIS INEVITABLE SUCCESS
    OR ONE INHERENTLY BORN WITH TRUE GRACE AND HER NATURE WIELDS IT,

THERE CAN ONLY BE 1 WINNER IN THIS BATTLE OF BATTLES
    AND SO, THIS IS TRULY |THE DUELS OF NOFAP|
    MAY THE STRONGEST FORCE WIN!!!

14. @T H A N O S the titan VS @DekuHope VS @IceRocket
    deku.jpg
    THE TIME HAS COME AGAIN FOR A REMATCH IN THE DUELS,
    THANOS, HELL BENT ON UNLEASHING HIS WRATH
    CAN DEKUHOPE STOP HIM?
    BUT WAIT, THERE IS ANOTHER WARRIOR...
    ONE WHO'S ONLY AIM IS GLORY

ONLY FOR HIMSELF
    WILL ICEROCKET DESTROY ALL WHO GETS IN HIS WAY,
    MAY THE BEST FIGHTER WIN!!!

Last edited: May 3, 2019
  15. I'll try to update here weekly mate. Currently on monk mode.

16. Thank you, good luck in your journey to success :)

Deleted Account likes this.
  17. Sorry but I want to keep it one duel per person in here so that people looking for duels can always find rivals and every duel means more. Maybe in the future that'd change or you could duel in the future if @Zen Mode beats beast boy and you win against thanos and icerocket in current duel. Or just duel outside of this thread but I won't announce it. Hope you get where I'm coming from :)

Zen Mode and Deleted Account like this.
  18. time to sleep, good luck everyone, fight hard always.
    EVERYBODY SHALL REMEMBER THE CHAMPION... WILL IT BE YOU?

IceRocket and Alex_Al like this.
  19. me :)
    nah just joking but thanks for posting that, pretty inspirational considering I've got exams in a few weeks.

AllenJT likes this.