1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Not getting any girls

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by distant_call, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Just do it ;)

2. distant_call

distant_call Fapstronaut

I read those books. I had some kind of luck before I read the dating books. The moment I started reading those books I was cut off.

3. distant_call

distant_call Fapstronaut

Maybe I do lack social skills... Maybe you should back the fuck off

4. zeekland

zeekland Fapstronaut

Sadly the only way to get dates is to throw yourself out there, if you lack social skills then just strike up random conversations with people you don't know. I have literally made friends with people standing in a walmart checkout line, and when it comes to women it's pretty much the same approach. You will crash and burn a lot up front but long term it will up your game.

One thing you could try doing if you want to get more practice is sign up for Tinder or an app like it, you can use a bogus photo if you want but you can practice your game on the women there. It's not the best place to find a quality girl but you can work on ice breakers, humor, and get an insight to how they think doing that. I had my nephew do this for a few months and now he lays down game better then I ever did at 18.

TrynaStayClean likes this.
  5. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

You seem to only want sex, and the self-improvement you have done seems to be done with the sole purpose of that. If it is that what you really want, then trial and error, keep asking women until you get good enough at it.

TrynaStayClean likes this.
  6. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

How is your scent? You gotta smell good. What's your height, if not at least 5-10 you are a manlet.

7. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

What kind of car do you drive? It's gotta be a cool car or at least one of the latest models.

8. C´mon, why so much effort? Just grab them by the pussy. We all know that it works.

TrynaStayClean and Ra's Al Ghul like this.
  9. pfb2019

pfb2019 Fapstronaut

It is fact that God created man in his own image. Then why is it that I have a serious problem with that? I don't like my image. wtf am I supposed to do? I refuse to accept it, and I know there's nothing I can do about it, but come on. Why is it that I can't think of what to say at home, at work, anywhere? People mostly say, 'you're doing fine here'. But that's because there's something to talk about!! Don't give me the bullshit about 'be yourself' talk. It DOES NOT WORK!! I might as well give up. I don't like my image at all. wtf is going on?????

10. MechEng

MechEng Fapstronaut

“Model” by Mark Manson is the book for you, don’t just skip to the bit in how to get girls into bed, but read is all over and over. Highlight, take notes and practise the concepts he describes.