1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

@Saiyan123 my brother... you are still here! That means you still fighting! The battle is missed, but we are gonna win the war ;-) i believe in u... cause y still believe in y!

2. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Lololololololol!!!
    :-D

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  3. And I'll never stop fighting, that was probably my best streak ever and I know I can do better, not the type of person to keep down and whatever coz it happened when I've got that goal of no PM forever in mind. Gonna fight stronger this time and it's gonna be scary how strong.

prince san and Alex_Al like this.
  4. @OscarMN , keep fighting.

prince san likes this.
  5. @Hickorydoo
    @Saiyan123
    @OscarMN
    @CoolBuddy7
    @komodoro
    really does seem weird that when 1 seems to relapse it hits us like a group. Let's learn from that and do the opposite so when 1 overcomes an obstacle we all do. last time 7 in like 2 days, now 5 in a couple days. War against PM isn't just metaphorical, it's real and a smart enemy and whoever reads this stay alert!

komodoro, prince san and Alex_Al like this.
  6. @Saiyan123 VS @Hickorydoo | WINNER:
    considering our relapses were so close in time it deserves a rematch.

7. prince san

prince san Fapstronaut

Day 6 of no pmo challenge, boring day today, can't go out because of problems :confused:

8. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    I had something like this when I had gone 30+ days without a single nocturnal emission. I was sleeping and woke up abruptly, I think I would have had in if I was still sleeping, but I woke up so it started twitching on its own, the way Its about to ejaculate. This was without touching or watching anything. I couldn't hold it in so I said might as well MO haha. Maybe something similar happened. Be sure you're getting sleep and not fantasising too much. I don't think it's a relapse unless it was due to something you were watching on YouTube

9. Checking in, doing good, have spent the entire day in nature - love the spring! Also, bought myself some pink clothes for the first time in my life :D #GoddessAwakening
    No, I'm not tired. It's all good, I'm a single mom after all, so plenty of things to keep myself busy and focused :)
    Reg this yoni thing - I just came across of an idea and asked some opinions on that because I'm a curious girl and you're kinda attacking me with accusations of deluding myself etc. I AM NOT jumping into this, I AM NOT trying to bypass the duel rules. God, I just asked a question to clarify some things. Question does not equal action. So, calm down, robot, peace :) And yeah I have applied them all - still struggling with psychotherapy sometimes but that is part of the process, to struggle your way through, psychotherapy is not that easy after all - people who have tried it would understand me.
    Have a great weekend everyone :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2019
  10. @fleurette Well, like you said, you asked for opinions. You got one. Maybe a little too bland, but it's hard to cook something sweet if the main ingredient is crap. And usually when I see guys writing crap like that on forums here it isn't just their inner curious girl coming out...

Maybe could have worded it better, but I am cheering for you and your success. If I would not care I would not bother to reply at all. Anyways, enjoy your pink stuff.

11. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

12. Checking in. Accidentally saw some triggers today, but I won't let it ruin me. I'm sick of this disgusting habit and I have to stop with it.

13. Literally so similar to that what happened. It just went crazy and I couldn't hold it in and my brain was just fantasizing coz it was going crazy and it just happened outta nowhere no touching was weird as fuck. I didn't count it as a relapse but then a few hours later I was weirded out by it and ended up relapsing anyway by myself. Crazy but I suppose my body doesn't know how to react when I've been rewarding it daily or more than daily for so long for nothing.

Alex_Al and MONSTER MONK like this.
  14. will sort you out soon, thanks for joining.

komodoro and Shakermaker like this.
  15. keep going :)

Future role model likes this.
  16. Just for clarification: I am not a guy interested in yoni things so lower your tone with me and show me some respect :D This thing is related to tantra anyway because it goes with this egg practice and I am interested in it but obviously not right now. Now I will focus on my healing, and I'm not talking about nofap only here, I need to slay a few more inner dragons who raise their heads from time to time. Good luck with your journey as well! It would be nice if you could share some of the challenges you're facing and how you conquer them.

17. What pink stuff did you buy? Knee socks and a fedora?

18. No :D A tunic and some lingerie, besides that a long flowery dress and black sports trousers - will go jogging tomorrow, last year I ran my first 5K and 6K, this year I want to go for 10K :)

19. IceRocket

IceRocket Fapstronaut

Good luck @DekuHope !

Oh @Saiyan123 about the thing you said that you O'd without even touching it (it doesn't let me quote it idk why). The same thing happened to me in February, and it ended a 7 month long streak. The thing is that when you don't do it for a long time (at least for me) your thing becomes really sensitive, in a way that you could O in just seconds and you can get easily arouses just by thinking about sexual stuff or touching it a bit. And especially when you have a big temptation and you spend time thinking about masturbating (and kind of fantasize or focus your attention in your thing) it becomes extremely sensitive, so you have to be very careful because if in one of those situations you kind of fantasize a bit then you can O with the slightest movement.
    That's why I have promised myself not to fantasize at all in any moment.