1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

Thank you to Chiyu , rewiring4good , wanttobeme and LanciaDelta for your encouraging messages. I hope to get past these ups and downs and stay on track.

2. benj

benj Fapstronaut

3. freezemar

freezemar Fapstronaut

4. Unstoppabull

Unstoppabull Fapstronaut

5. Unstoppabull

Unstoppabull Fapstronaut

One thing that helped me was to look at a larger period of time. For example, before I was on NoFap I was sober for ~105 days. I then relapsed 4 times in a 21 day period. So for the past 7 months I am sober minus 4 days. You would be around 220 minus 2 or something like that. Just my 2 cents.

Keep your head up, and don't forget that a slip does not erase the progress you made when you were sober. One day at a time.

6. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I think I'm on day 7. Ive been doing the Tibetan rite exercises for the last almost 5 weeks every morning when I get up. I missed 1 day only and that was after the night I relapsed on pmo. I added 100 jumping jacks to it about 5 days ago. After I've done this 30 days or whatever until I'm solid with it I'll add some pushups and pull ups every other day. When I'm good with that I'll add squats on the between days and keep adding slowly over time until i have a good 40 minute or so workout every morning. My old way was to go all out from the start and then give it all up a couple weeks later. If I keep doing what I've done I'll keep getting what I got and I want better for my life so I'm trying something different. I'll see how it goes. Ive never been very disciplined so I'll build up at a comfortable pace. One day at a time.

7. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

You just have to get back on track as s soon as you can. This is a tough and insidious addiction and I relapsed last week after my longest streak ever. Even though your record isn't perfect you're still doing alot better than you were before you got on here. Keep striving. You've always been inspiring and supportive of others and I'm glad you posted again right away. One day at a time brother.

8. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

U too have a awesome day

Urðr, Cody Dinh, The_Fisher and 5 others like this.
  9. scobiscuit

scobiscuit Fapstronaut

10. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

11. Apparently an orgasm can cause neuro-chemical imbalance for about 2 weeks before things normalize according to the book Cupid's Poisoned Arrow. The author calls this two week period the passion cycle when negative emotions such as anger, frustration e.t.c peak and then begin to subside. So I think if you focus with all your might to get past 2 weeks you will regain the momentum and good feelings you need to get back fully on track.

12. 43 days in. Today I have been particularly moody and just plain unhappy. I don't know the reason why. I guess its one of those days. I have no urges to speak of at all. Today, I didn't as much as glance at a woman, looking back in hindsight. For some reason I feel when I have urges and fight them off I am more human. Let me look for some funny videos and get some comic relief then see if that helps lift my mood cause meditation hasn't helped.

Urðr, Cody Dinh, The_Fisher and 6 others like this.
  13. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

Day 89

Urðr, Cody Dinh, The_Fisher and 6 others like this.
  14. DannyDudicle

DannyDudicle Fapstronaut

DAY 17/365. I apologize for not posting in a while, been so busy, and in bed early. Keeping busy, potential date comin up with a girl, new summer job before I go back to college.

Urðr, Cody Dinh, The_Fisher and 5 others like this.
  15. frequentdogwalker

Thanks, I'm doing better today. I remembered that Monday morning, prior to my last relapse, I had a sexual dream that stayed with me after I woke up. It's the first sexual dream I can recall having in years. It left me with heightened urges that persisted throughout the day.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
  16. frequentdogwalker

Thanks, good point.