1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Anamikudu

Anamikudu Fapstronaut

2. Day 19 of no PM
    Day 88 of no alcohol or caffeine
    Day 56 of weight training
    - feeling good and optimistic today
    - may have watched a video which will change my life and finally get off this yoyo ride of PMO. Thanks again to "RiseToGreatness" for this great link:
    - have a great fapfree day, friends

3. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

My name is Lt. Aldo Raine and I'm putting together a special team, and I need me eight soldiers. Eight NoFap soldiers. Now, y'all might've heard rumors about the armada happening soon. Well, we'll be leaving a little earlier. We're gonna be dropped into France, dressed as civilians. And once we're in enemy territory, as a bushwhackin' guerrilla army,we're gonna be doin' one thing and one thing only... killin' P addiction . Now, I don't know about y'all, but I sure as hell didn't come down from the goddamn Smoky Mountains, cross five thousand miles of water, fight my way through half of Sicily and jump out of a fuckin' air-o-plane to teach the P lessons in humanity. P ain't got no humanity. They're the foot soldiers of a NoFap-hatin', massmurderin' maniac and they need to be dee-stroyed. That's why any and every everyson of a bitch we find wearin' a P uniform, they're gonna die. Now, I'm the directdescendant of the mountain man Jim Bridger. That means I got a little Injun in me. And our battle plan will be that of an Apache resistance. We will be cruel to the PMO,and through our cruelty they willknow who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, anddisfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us. And the PMO won't not be able to help themselves but to imagine thecruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels, and the edge ofour knives. And the PMO will be sickened by us, and the PMO will talk about us, and the PMO will fear us. And when the PMOcloses their eyes at night and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evilthey have done, it will be with thoughts ofus they are tortured with. Sound good?

4. 1/90 - I'm already in - it's my first step

RiseToGreatness likes this.
  5. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

6. surfdude

surfdude Fapstronaut

7. Starboii

Starboii Fapstronaut

Day 70
    Went today with my family into a wellness pool. As I was in the sauna, man, this relaxed me VERY WELL. Woah all my negative thoughts were gone. I had only positive thoughts! But at the end the negative thoughts started: What will happen in future? Where can I find the perfect girl? Will I find the perfect girl?...
    Also after the holidays I must go to school with all those jerks again...
    Uff that hurts, but then I remember everytime this: `Keep your head up, God gives his hardest battle to the strongest soldiers`

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
    RiseToGreatness, DetroitRok and bakes like this.
  8. waiting for 3 more days to complete half of my journey...never reached so far so kind of feeling excited & scared with every day successfully passing off...day 42/90

RiseToGreatness, DetroitRok and bakes like this.
  9. AlternativeFalcon01

AlternativeFalcon01 Fapstronaut

10. Lawliet129

Lawliet129 Fapstronaut

32/90

11. benj

benj Fapstronaut

12. xmag3000

xmag3000 Fapstronaut

Day 4 on Challenge
    Day 11 Hard Mode.

RiseToGreatness likes this.
  13. freezemar

freezemar Fapstronaut

14. jjjlll

jjjlll Fapstronaut

15. Woahhhh

Woahhhh Fapstronaut

16/90 it’s been a long day

16. Rebooter693

Rebooter693 Fapstronaut

Haha forgot yesterday. Checking in. doing pretty good but that means imma relapse soon. Anyone watching endgame thursday?

bakes and Robbo-seeking-life like this.