1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Physical excercise

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Erichpure, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Erichpure

Erichpure Fapstronaut

Physical excercise and work out became one method for me that is very important. 4 pm I have a low energy. A long day passed already because I get up early. That’s where I am vulnerable. I lean back to rest. Feel I need something and am low. The thought of boobs or a girl becomes very tempting. I feel I cannot do activity at all and often at that point I fall into the devil cycle.

I found that I can completely change my life since a few month. I found that getting up and doing gym at that time works wonder. The lowness I perceived prior at 4 is gone in an instant and I became surprised how well I actually am. So I do workout 3x a week and the other days I walk an hour. I lost 5 kg weight over the last months! Feel way better then even years ago physically. And I have a powerful tool to combat the danger of falling into the opposite. The low life the sick life the negative life robbing life

2. Yo man, thats called taking things in charge. Great

CH3RRY and Erichpure like this.
  3. Thistimeitsfinal

Thistimeitsfinal Fapstronaut

I have taken up bike riding, do 10km daily and then a longer ride on the weekend. I have signed up for the Ride to Conquer Cancer, a 200km ride over 2 days in August, so I simply have to keep this up to make it happen. A great incentive to help stay on track.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Absolutely. Apparently lack of exercise is one of the biggest problems now in developed countries. I like how we get all the benefits when we do it in spite of not 'needing' to, but also train our mental toughness.

5. Erichpure

Erichpure Fapstronaut

Waking up having a lot of lust. Not even PMO. Just wanting to see a woman. How tempting. How beautiful they are!!i know it’s a activity because I recently fell and had a intense episode. I am withholding and will soon do excercise walking.

6. ctr

ctr Fapstronaut

For those of you that haven't tried it, I'd highly recommend swimming. Personally, it's been as rejuvenating as hard mode.

7. I run 51km a week.

I am enjoying the pain and the tension of muscles grinding against a hill.

I have had episodes of flatlining.

Its all part of the process. Keep at it

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Erichpure

Erichpure Fapstronaut

Thanks. Sound all good. It helps me too a lot. I worked out more program. Trying to keep this. I developed a blend of walking workout in gym, running, rope jumping.

The rope jumping I do now instead of a cycle of excercise I used to do but can’t bevause I have a lower back issue. I rope jump Intervalls of 4 minutes in morning and 2 minutes various times because I sit a lot for work and want to change the mode of my body to stale sluggish from sitting to good circulation also during sitting work. I found for the weight loose it’s important to not just do exercises but to also change this mode as well as control of what I take in.

For the lower back I started Pilates. I hope this helps making it well again. If it does there are many other ways I want to apply.

9. Erichpure

Erichpure Fapstronaut

I started jogging again. I used to be fit. Now I have to build up in intervals. I run 350 meters then walk then run. I do now 1 mile. I want to slowly build up to 3 to 4 miles again.

Thistimeitsfinal likes this.
  10. keithevans

keithevans New Fapstronaut

Being physically active can
    • Increase your chances of living longer life
    • Feel better about yourself
    • Decrease your chances of becoming depressed
    • Sleep well at night (no more insomnia)
    • Move around more easily

R3dFlY and Erichpure like this.