1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. My reply on personal was before seeing all of this. I know it. Since I study law I imagine how you are doing after a divorce. It is low to blame you for everything. But those people can do only that. Blame. Blame. Blame. Put pressure on you. So they can feel better.
    This is something pervert way to say sorry, without absolutely feeling it, but to make you still feel sorry. I did everything to made the relationship better. Everything. I went to the point only reading books and sleeping. And she was still insecure. These people are awful human beings.
    I know. I just cannot. Last time I speak with her my eyes were burning and I was sleeping. But with burning eyes I picked to tell her that I am seeing enough to do everything myself. This obsessive person( I feel great pain talking like that, but that seems to be the truth. That is the truth if you will) wasn't allowing anybody to take care for me. Doctors, nurses, parents, friends etc. So I got the surgery. I was alone when my eyes are burning. I am alone now in the rehab when I cannot read properly and cannot workout and I need to sleep 2-3 hours a day cause I am tired from stress. This surgery, even though a small correction is very tiring. The mind needs to adapt to the new prospective in front of it. So I am almost tired all the time. And do not wanna just read a lil bit. I am hard reader style. Love to read the book in one breath, or as long as law is difficult as persistent as I can. And I pick you, late night, I was sleeping, alone, with burning eyes, and I call her cause she was lying to me she cares so much and she is scared that she couldn't stay still and shaking. Though that kind of person she sometimes really tried for me, that is the reason I do no want to let go. Cause she can be. The point is she does not want to. She loves more to play than to be with me. I have said everything to her. Everything that I am saying here and I feel. So I do not need to block or delete, cause last phone call I said to her that I am not gonna call her, neither her to call me. But she will call. I will fall. Once she said that come and go was a hell situation for her. It is a hell situation for me. Actually. It is a lot and I can relate to everything that happen to you, even though it is more severe in your case. About the eyes. In your age( do not take it as woman, but as a patient, I do not think you are old) they say it is not much point. Eyes are going down after the 40th year, no matter what you do about them.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  2. I thought the same but it's the only way to evolve for me and it's helped. Maybe it'll take time for you to realise like it took me but it's the best thing to do after leaving a relationship, for me anyway.

3. Good luck, I know you can do this.

IceRocket likes this.
  4. Thanks for the support and listening @BeastBoyBalling and @Saiyan123! I'm OK now, I'm over him (that's why I left - I am an INFJ type and I reached a point in my life where I just had to "nothing" him (INFJ door slam) after investing that much and some more), I just started asking myself questions how come it is possible to write things like that etc. This really disturbed my mind and this means I need to work on myself more. Meditate more etc. By the way, @BeastBoyBalling you mentioned that the come and go situation is hell both to her and to you, the main difference is that when she will destroy you to pieces (and she has obviously not done yet because you still have ties with her) you will be able to break from this hell and heal - and she will not heal alone. She will find another supply and then she might get back to you even decades after the breakup. I recommend you meditate more, really allocate time for that, this will reduce the chaos in your mind.

primordial-saiyan and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  5. It is really low for me the restrictions of not working out. The restriction of inability to read for hours. But today. I have skimmed through a whole fitness book and I feel good( still it is early for some more serious reading, but I am seeing the progress while chatting here) The clearer the vision, the faster motivation comes back. Actually I needed time to recover and still. I was not expect that. The whole body was tired. Maybe from stress. Even though I was good in operation time, body stress itself subcontiosly when one does things in your eyes.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  6. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

No, I try to sit upright every time I do this, and I have never tried it lying down; but, as I start to close my eyes, and try to focus on my breath, my Monkey mind, comes to play around. I suddenly get so many, many thoughts, on so many subjects. So many of them, at the exact same moment, maybe because, I am too anxious with my life, and how it will turn out to be. I try to calm myself down, and start concentrating on my breath again and this cycle continues before I finally give up, Although, I agree I wouldn't get this right away. I will keep trying again.

Sure thing sister.:)

Firstly, thank you for trying to help me out here. Well, I am not exactly sure why I am like this. Almost four years ago, I was talking with some girls in my class, and they were so nice. Actually I hadn't experienced such friendship earlier with any of my friends ( Male friends). At first I hesitated to talk to them, but, as my close friend who sat alongside me talked with them frequently, I just started to lose my shyness. Then, realizing that I was being shy to talk to them, they started talking with me, and Seriously, that a very sincere Friendship I had back then. Anyways, later, we went to different classes and some of them changed, and so did I (I became less of a person who talked and tried to be quiet mostly, because, I seemed to trust everyone blindly, and after having been cheated upon countless times, I gave up trying to connect with others, although, now I have changed for the better.), and eventually the distance between all of us widened. [ One of the girls in that group had a Crush on me, and at that time, I had a crush on another girl in my school, and I was so immature and didn't know how to handle the situation properly, which in the end turned out to bruise the relationship between us, as friends. Still, I apologized to her for not talking properly with her after the incident. ].
    That was the last time, I was friends with girls. It was pretty amazing, the womanly care they gave me, how well they treated me, and the way they respected my feelings, I kind of have to thank them for all of that, and I learnt many things from them.

Sorry to hear that hero. Come back stronger, or even maybe take your time, if you are busy with your University things, and Pressures from there. I will always be ready for you. Remember when you said that it was going to be different back then, well it feels like that now too. I am going to keep going on, I will be waiting for you, at the same place, I haven't moved on further forwards or backwards in my journey. Just staying at the same place. Lets start this again. Maybe, I'll reset my counter so that we can both start again from the beginning and that way, it will feel better. [ I am not going to PMO, I'm just asking your opinion, on Me resetting my counter, so as to make us both start from the same place. ] CHEERS, and come back again stronger brother. It's still the same duel, you against me. We are still fighting this together, it's all thanks to @Saiyan123 .

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Do you think praying to God equals meditation with yourself?

8. @BeastBoyBalling if you write that your body was tired and stressed out - you may try meditation, you are a very rational and focused guy with a very clever mind but you get lost in its ramblings sometimes as I did and as I sometimes do. I just recommend that you try it, especially now when you cannot work out. But it's up to you.

9. I don't know, it depends. If you pray consistently and for more than five minutes, if you concentrate only on the prayer and your mind is not racing, then this may be something like meditation. But I'd still suggest you meditate at least 10 minutes before praying. You will see the difference yourself.

10. AllenJT

AllenJT Fapstronaut

I'm ashamed to say that I've recently relapsed. I have been having strong urges these past couple of days, and I've done a couple things that are questionable on whether to reset or not. I didn't look at any p-subs, but my actions were weighing on my conscience as I knew that I had crossed a line. It was my fault for not drawing the line out in the sand, my brain's need for a dopamine fix reasoned that what I was doing wasn't going too far. But it was, and the other side of my mind knew this. I fought hard not to completely give in, but I finally caved when I decided that I was going to reset my streak to wipe the slate clean.. so I "might as well go all the way".

I know it's easy to feel determined on day 0-3, but I'm going to try and rearrange some things in my life to become more productive, responsible, and less likely to fall for PMO. Again, I apologize for talking the talk but not following through. I'm disappointed in myself, but it's in the past, and the past is there to learn from it so you can improve the future.

primordial-saiyan and Jag Hyde like this.
  11. Give me instructions. What do you exactly recommend to do?

12. Based on your thoughts. You are full of potential to succeed.

13. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Feel's good to know that.

I think you're feeling bad after failing to meet up with the standards you set for yourselves. I was apologizing like this as well, in fact I did this every time I reset. Then, a special person, someone who has been helping me a lot in this journey, made me realize that I am not doing this to prove anyone, anything. I am doing this to improve myself, and that there's no need to apologize. You're grieving because you reset even though you went about talking. That's not bad at all, I kind of was there once, always trying to talk, but, I eventually failed a little while later. Don't worry, keep going. Follow your heart, talk it all out if you feel like doing so. Wish you the best to get back at being the best..

AllenJT and primordial-saiyan like this.
  14. If there is someone talking a lot of shit here it is me. But guys. Use everything in your direction. Normally I back up my words. So now that I failed I do not blame myself. But I feel even more challenged by my previous me. It is like my past me trying to be better than the present and future. And I know that not is gonna happen. This mind of us is something enormous. Which needs control.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  15. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

You are not talking any Shit Beast. Don't think that way. No one here is talking Shit !

Wow, Nice thing.. It seems like a quote.

Wish you the very best in doing so.. Gaining Control over your brain I mean...

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
    Deleted Account likes this.
  16. prince san

prince san Fapstronaut

Check in day 1 complete Alhamdulillah

QuietKarma and primordial-saiyan like this.
  17. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

I know exactly what you are talking about! I struggle with being in the exact same place. A couple of weeks ago I caved in thinking the exact same thing "might as well go all the way". I have days when I question why I'm even here, do I really want/ need to stay away from PMO. All of this is why my signature below calls me a "Traitor" in the fight.

Stay in the fight! It really is worth it, the freedom you will feel at 90-days without PMO is incredible! I've been there, a long time ago. To know you are now longer hiding anything from your family and friends is so liberating!

CoolBuddy7 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  18. Yeah better to ready yourself for this it impacts hard.
    Alhamdulillah, let's keep this going.

19. Keep going man, after you get past the initial first 3 days it seems it's not as difficult there's like a relapse effect once you're stuck there. Goes out for everyone and just take each of those 3 days one day at a time. Coming from someone who was stuck on 1 day for a long long time

Jag Hyde likes this.
  20. I think if you relapse within 3 days of being put in a duel consider yourself still in the same duel as we can all physically make ourselves commit to better than 3 days, it'll build up that initial strength once we can complete them and make every duel mean more so should reduce binging.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
    Jag Hyde and CoolBuddy7 like this.