1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

happy 420 ^~^

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Apr 20, 2019.

1. I cannot partake anymore but happy 420!, get blazed my friends for me.

2. I was a long time smoker up until recently. Even when I was an actual stoner, I always thought it was kind of stupid. Why have some special day to do something you do 5 times every day anyway. It actually started making more sense since weed was legalized. Back then we would go to the beach in my and the police would kind of look the other way.

EatCake and Deleted Account like this.
  3. I would but I'm letting that stuff go to. I'm giving up everything bad so these days I'm as bored as all hell.

BravelyKegger likes this.
  4. Latebloomer2017

Latebloomer2017 Fapstronaut

It's just a day people have reserved to commemorate cannabis. Nothing special about it. Just a day of observance, such as other days we've reserved, like Halloween. I mean we eat candy everyday anyways. It's an excuse to get together

BravelyKegger likes this.
  5. haha same!.

6. Halloween is special.

7. Skunk is really special to people who smoke, i miss it a lot and i had so many good times with it, its not like alcohol where you get sick and sloppy, its just such a smooth high and it makes socializing better, especially things like philosophy and deep topics, it makes you think on different levels. And it makes you feel so warm and cozy like a cat sunbathing!, well thats what it did for me anyways, besides the short term memory it never had negative effects, it just has a special place in my heart.

Nugget9 likes this.
  8. Latebloomer2017

What makes Halloween so different. It's not a national holiday that's observed?

9. Latebloomer2017

What is special about Halloween?

10. I don't celebrate Halloween but it's more interesting than 420. 420 is just a bunch of drug heads getting high, LOL.

11. is just has a vibe to it.

12. Facts the police don't give af on 4/20
    Ohh... it is very special. It is a day where that said person would buy a larger amount (more expensive) and smoke it within that day. For example, and completely unrelated to me, the said person can smoke a quarter ounce within a weeks time on average and then they would buy half an ounce and smoke it all down within the duration of 4/20.

That said person could, again totally not myself, normally smoke out of bongs. The said person could really enjoy blunts or joints, but they are expensive due to the quantity of weed you put in (unless you cut it with tobacco). Bongs require less weed and is easier, but blunts are better. Now that said person can roll blunts with a 1/4 of that 1/2, and just smoke the other 1/4 in various bongs and pipes.

13. They don't. Unless you live where it's legal, nobody is just smoking up on public like that

14. Alcohol is sold in almost every convenience store and there's bars on every other street. So what's the difference when it's promoting a drug that's less harmful once a year? Idk that's how I feel.

Even the cops don't care they came to a house I was smoking on in 4/20 and hid in a closet but they didn't even do anything. It's just a special day for the thousands upon thousands of marijuana users.

15. St patty's day
    If you say so. I honestly haven't heard that one before

16. The question has if it was less or more harmful than alcohol. Alcohol kills people (alc poisoning), alcohol is addictive, and alcohol is intoxicating (more deaths and of innocent people as well). Marijuana does none of the above.

Keep in mind, I celebrate holidays like st pattys day and get drunk and I don't mind when people are drinking, hell I might join them. I have no issue w alcohol for the most part, but weed is much less harmful in direct and indirect ways.

Marijuana is relatively "damaging" to your lungs, but not in the way cigarettes do. So I hope you don't smoke cigarettes and said that lol I'm assuming not

Why would you have an issue w this holiday? If there was a holiday where it celebrated morphine (which I have never and won't have the desire to do) then I wouldn't care what people are doing as long as they don't inject me w it.

Also I do have to mention that marijuana is a drug. And it is a drug that has legitimate medicinal properties. Now perhaps these conditions should be microdosed and in edibles, but the fact remains that there's countless citations of the medicinal properties. There's even medicinal properties in drugs such as LSD and magic mushrooms. Now, weed has a much larger amount of these properties.

17. You aren't responding to my points. I think you're just trying to say that you don't like weed. That's cool though. All of my other points I made are hard to debate with but they still stand

18. How would you have any idea ?
    Yeah yeah is all good. I don't think that. I just have never understood that line of thinking. If I didn't drink I wouldn't get annoyed when people are drinking. Idk, it's cool though bc alooottt of people have the same thinking as you. I have always been of the idea to not knock on anything before trying it. If I had no desire to try it (morphine/heroin) than I wouldn't be annoyed if people did it alot.

But I also love marijuana and there are undeniable health benefits which I would take this time to post 25+ sources but it's all on Google. I don't see any issue with drugs (marijuana included) and have done many drugs. Idk I guess I'm more street like that, or so I've been told.

There's no fight here. But I just don't comprehend why you would have an issue w weed unless somebody was sneaking up on you while sleeping and blowing weed smoke directly into your breaths and lungs. But that's my laissez-faire mindset.

Also just so you're aware, I think all drugs should be legalized for obvious reasons. But marijuana specifically has already been used widely in the medicine field and now is being exponentially accepted and legalized and incorporated into society. So that culture you speak of is only going to grow larger. Much like how alcohol is now. Do you drink alcohol by chance?

19. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

By any chance are you black?

20. Why? Lol I'm a white man