1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

45 days PMO free and no urges at all, Just 15 Years old

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by SayYesToRecovery, Apr 17, 2019.

1. SayYesToRecovery

SayYesToRecovery Fapstronaut

Lately i’ve stopped updating my reboot log because there’s nothing interesting happening anymore, I guess i can say i made it, Urges are so weak to me, I’m not even in a mood at all to masturbate, Before i used to get like paralyzed and just get stuck to choose between controlling myself or fapping and i end up fapping most of the time, But now, It’s something else, I’m 45 days in and even this is my 46th day, And i can say with all confidence that i escaped the fucked up world of masturbation, I’m not anymore sitting for half an hour in the bathroom just fucking my hand, I’m a happy person now who has made a change for himself, Even lately i’ve noticed a truckload of girls are just getting attracted to me, I’ve became more self-confident, Fit and physically stronger, I even improved in one of my most hated subjects at school, Chemistry, I hate this subject and i was bad at it, But now, I’m something else at it, This is all benefits of nofap, This is how it can change your life if you do it so early, If your still young, Go ahead and stop, You can do it, Nothing’s hard, It will change your life before it’s too late

2. digitaldraft

digitaldraft Fapstronaut

Congrats man, keep on truckin!

220woof671 likes this.
  3. TheFlash123

TheFlash123 Fapstronaut

Such an amazing story.

I also feel increment of grades when I had 30 days of streak of NOPMO.

4. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

Way to go!
    Glad to hear someone stop so young before becoming addicted for long.
    Really good, especially with all those puberty hormones. Keep it up and if life gets you down, (hopefully not), remeber it's only benefits.
    Just great to read this

5. Pyara31

Pyara31 Fapstronaut

That's really commendable with someone as young as your age already is putting in the work to stop this addiction from building up. You realised what the problem was, are now taking steps towards it and have already achieve "some" success, I say some because it's not all of it. I know you are really happy right now and you should be it's totally fine, you finally have control over your addiction but be careful about these urges as one bad day will bring them back in the game. I am not saying all these things to discourage you or your success in any way just don't let it get the better of you. You are on the right track keep moving forward and never give up on this journey

6. 220woof671

220woof671 Fapstronaut

46 Days = Excellent.

Great post ……… and a truckload of women finding you more attractive.
    Yeeeaaaahhhhh !!!!