1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. No I cannot relate and I won't. Do you know why? Because that's what narcs do - they start loving and searching for you when you enforce your boundaries and go no contact or low contact at least. Both my dad and my narc ex were doing that. It's not only females and it has nothing to do with woman's love I tell you. It has to do with narc's modus operandi and your codependency they've manipulated you into in order to have you as their "supply". This thing of isolating the victim from his/her previous hobbies and activities and projecting blame etc upon the victim - that's narc techniques. I am a highly sensitive empath raised by a narc father and enabler mother and I learned these things the hard way. But I am still a believer in soul mates and true meaningful relationships - but they won't happen if I don't start taking care of myself first.
    PS By the way - maybe it's not my business - do you @BeastBoyBalling have a fucked up relationship with your mother? Is she emotionally unavailable type of person with her moods constantly changing who made you feel that there is something wrong with you? If yes you're replaying this scenario with this girl now.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  2. I am good. Low-key I am gathering hatred. To unleash the beast all over again. The best you can do for me is to feel good about you. This eyes setback... I have no patience to unleash my will on studying once done.
    I do not even wanna listen to narc audiobooks. I just gotta accept it. I got your content for read later. But fuck it. I just know I gotta ignore her. And that is it. No magic tricks.

3. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

:)

4. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

Thank you for this one.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  5. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

IceRocket and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  6. QuietKarma

QuietKarma Fapstronaut

I'm available to challenge, current streak 0

CoolBuddy7 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  7. AllenJT

AllenJT Fapstronaut

So I originally lost to @DekuHope, after which I was pitted against @immadothis.. I'm not quite sure if I'm even in a duel anymore. I guess that's what I get for not being very active.

I have gotten some big stressors out of the way recently. Only have two weeks left, then I'm officially done with my first year of college.

8. Don't stress on the first. More to come. :D

9. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Great. Nothing that can make me loose my footing right now

10. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Turns out Beast boy is a big softy after all. It's OK. We're all a little soft inside

Deleted Account and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  11. you're up against @DekuHope again I think. :D I'll upload a list of all current duels soon. I still have a month left of uni and exams so guess you're lucky man.

12. Awesome. Keep going :)

primordial-saiyan and Coolyorky like this.
  13. on it, girl power against a robot who hasn't showed up in a while. Wonder where he's at @010010010100000101001101 :confused:. Soon it may be you vs @Freedom_lover if he doesn't check in. And unlucky @BeastBoyBalling , still a beast keep it up for no PM at least.

Deleted Account likes this.
  14. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

15. I am hard as hell, tough as nails. You cannot understand that this is why I am a energy vampire target. Cause I got some. The fact I got a heart does not make me soft. I feel you say it in a positive way. So I am thankful of you. But I am sure you cannot stand in front of my body saying I am soft. I had more injuries, you have went to school.

16. Getting anxiety attacks:(. Is this a withdrawal symptom? These attacks are worse than what i thought.

17. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Well, I am up against @DekuHope brother.

Deleted Account likes this.
  18. freaked me out too, I've always wondered why M is so promoted it seems by society and internet though when it makes us so much lazier. It's really understudied as well in terms of affects, things common between many people who M like brain fog, isolation and other things just don't seem to be mentioned anywhere but nofap.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  19. Okay @Topes is not up against @DekuHope , I think you're not in a duel atm coz you've been offline a while. Sorry man need to update OP, will do it now.

Deleted Account and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  20. doing good, keep it up

CoolBuddy7 likes this.