1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to transmute your Sexual Energy?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by EyeofHorus26, Jan 19, 2019.

1. EyeofHorus26

EyeofHorus26 Fapstronaut

Good luck with your journey. Also can I create an internal orgasm during the event of a wet dream ?

2. More Jing

More Jing Fapstronaut

Hello eye ,you have no chance with that one my friend because you have to make a conscious mind connection with the energy , and mentally make things move ,when we are asleep we dont seem to have any control on what we are seeing /experiencing (as far as I can tell anyway) ,,,,,good luck buddy.

PS Mind you there is something called Lucid dreaming which I have no experience on how it works I have never looked into it

EyeofHorus26 likes this.
  3. yosoy111

yosoy111 Fapstronaut

I see in your counter its been a long time since you had a sexual thought. What extra benefits have you got because of this?

4. Elzapadelagente

Elzapadelagente Fapstronaut

Hola, estoy experimentando la retención de semen estos últimos 27 días, tuve sexo con mi esposa 3 veces y no eyacule, pero descubrí el tener un orgasmo sin eyacular es realmente hermoso. Siempre leí sobre la energía Kundalini y por culpa de la PMO nunca la pude experimentar. En estas ocasiones de sexo con mi esposa preste atención a la energía interior en el centro del cuerpo en el chakra sexual, osea los testículos internos, de ahí enviar la energía a la cabeza por los demás chakras. Por ahora una vez sola pude hacerlo sin eyacular. Creo q debe ser un tema de práctica y de autoconocimiento. Vale la pena tener orgasmo sin eyacular. Espero les sirva.

5. Holy!! this is deep af

6. "Sexual desire and love aren't really compatible."

af = animal fever?

You people start to bore me.

EyeofHorus26 and stoneyman22 like this.
  7. CoolRandomDesiDude

CoolRandomDesiDude Fapstronaut

How powerful is semen when built up in your body

8. EyeofHorus26

EyeofHorus26 Fapstronaut

Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for the advice. But have you been able to experience any kundalini. If so, what does it feel like?

9. Aquablue

Aquablue Fapstronaut

I've posted the process I've learnt and personally experienced in another thread in this forum- it's copied below:

For those wanting to learn how to do this, the best tool to start the process of transmuting sexual energy the "Mool bandha" practice. This is very simple and helps to raise energy from lower chakras to higher ones. Build up of creative energy (which has its origin in the base chakra and builds up in the sacral chakra as sexual/procreative energy) results in sexual urges if it is not raised up further. This is especially the case if one's mind is focussed on sexual thoughts, as attention is what directs energy to a purpose.

So the secret of transmutation is to use the breath and attention to move energy to higher centres. Initially this is to the solar plexus in the abdomen then to the heart. From the heart you can start manifesting your true self and whatever you need around you to fulfill your purpose in this life. If you go even higher up to the third eye you will obtain a new sense of perception and understanding and see much much more than you currently can. And further up is the crown chakra which connects you to the source of everything - cosmic energy.

To carry out this practice, you need to be able to feel the sexual energy in your sacral/ genital region. Close your eyes and pay attention to it. Link it with your breath. Then take a conscious breath of inhalation focussing on the breath as it goes from your upper body down your spine and meets the energy you feel in your sacral area. As you do this contract and hold your PC muscles, so that you have fully clenched this when your breath and attention reach the base of your spine. Hold your breath and attention for a few seconds then slowly and consciously visualise the energy moving up to your abdomen and heart as your breathe out. Repeat this every time you feel a sexual build up and this tension will dissolve as your energy is moved up. You will feel orgasmic energy in your abdomen and then heart. It will then manifest in whatever you choose in a very powerful way. If you want further spiritual growth, you can proceed to higher chakras, and when you connect to cosmic energy, the pleasure is a thousand fold what people experience with usual sexual release from lower chakras.

10. Aquablue

Aquablue Fapstronaut

I agree with Gagate on this. While it's true there is a level of hypocrisy in forced suppression of sexuality, there has been an equally extreme movement recently of so called "sexual liberation". The point is neither is better, neither is the goal. For example there are asian cultures which are stereotypes of the former and countries like Netherlands that represent the other extreme.
    What people have to realise is it's not about suppression nor expression. It's about what you perceive and what your intention is. In the higher consciousness of an evolved human being, lustful and self gratifying sexual desire does not exist. Any act of sex is only a representation of love and merging of energies in the physical dimension. Therefore express yourself by all means. But be conscious of the content and effect of your expression.

EyeofHorus26 and Elzapadelagente like this.
  11. EyeofHorus26

EyeofHorus26 Fapstronaut

Can I do this method without arousing myself ?

12. Aquablue

Aquablue Fapstronaut

As long as you can “feel” the build up of energy it is easy to do. For most guys who abstain it is around or just above the genital region. You don’t have to physically arouse yourself with an erection but in a way internally aroused from the energy build up.

Elzapadelagente and EyeofHorus26 like this.
  13. EyeofHorus26

EyeofHorus26 Fapstronaut

Thanks. I am going to give this method a try.

stoneyman22 likes this.
  14. stoneyman22

stoneyman22 Fapstronaut

Thanks everyone for your posts, I'm really interested now and feel like this is important to know about. Just building of the energy eventually leads to issues for me so now I can at least attempt and move that energy to a higher energy centre rather than feeling so tossed around by all the building and dissipating energies of the lower regions I've felt imprisoned in for so long.

EyeofHorus26 likes this.
  15. Elzapadelagente

Elzapadelagente Fapstronaut

[QUOTE = "EyeofHorus26, post: 2043156, miembro: 204675"] Lo siento por la respuesta tardía. Gracias por el consejo. Pero no tengo experiencia alguna kundalini. Si es así, ¿cómo se siente? [/ CITA]

Hola no sabría decirte si es Kundalini. Lo que se siente es una bola llena de energía ligeramente abajo del ombligo, en el estómago (aproximado) y en la menor medida en el pecho, la garganta y el frente. Es como un fuego que condiciona de manera positiva a mi mente pesimista. Algo así ....

Last edited: May 11, 2019
    EyeofHorus26 likes this.
  16. Aquablue

Aquablue Fapstronaut

Yes, this is the start of Kundalini awakening

Elzapadelagente likes this.
  17. AngSang Waheguru

AngSang Waheguru Fapstronaut

What a great advise! Thank you! I am now reading Practice of Brahmacharya by Sri Swami Sivananda.

18. Berlin2019

Berlin2019 Fapstronaut

straight to the point ! This is the answer and along the way we have a lot of challenges we need to overcome.

stoneyman22 likes this.
  19. great threads with great answers, thank you for the contribution guys :)