1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90+ Days No PMO (PIED CURED)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by RoadToRecoveryy, Apr 16, 2019.

1. RoadToRecoveryy

RoadToRecoveryy Fapstronaut

After 90+ days of abstaining from PMO I can say I am finally cured!! Sorry in advance for the long post just trying to explain everything as detailed as possible. Ask me any questions you have & I’ll answer questions in the comments.

Just so you have an idea of what your timeline may be I will give some of my experience with P,M,& O. By the way I’m 24 years old.

Around 5 years old I realized I had a foot fetish. I started P around 15 - 16 primarily videos based on foot domination but occasionally “normal P” too. I began to M & O only using my imagination at 13 - 14. At some point I started to M flaccid & it became my routine for at least 5 years.

Before I started P my erections were rock solid to the point they almost hurt! Slowly but surely I realized how P,M,& O were weakening my erections but was in denial that it was related to PMO until last year.

I started NoFap in September and had a streak of 45 days going before I started edging and messed that up. Since then I’ve restarted the program but got a little impatient.

I was having intercourse with a girl & i could only stay hard in her for a couple seconds & after that I couldn’t get hard again. I was very nervous & we smoked earlier that night. Of course she didn’t want to hang anymore after that. This was maybe day 20.

Around day 30 there was a female I met who wanted to give me a blowjob but I couldn’t get it up, knowing she was about to go down there, even though I wanted her to do it. Very embarrassing. I was just so nervous (might have been because we smoked before that point). After that she lost interest.

Before I began NoFap I could only have intercourse for 30 seconds at the most thanks to PIED. I first realized I had a problem when I couldn’t get it up for my gf at the time. Even when I could erections were only 10% at best & ended very quickly. We were basically stuck doing the same 2 - 3 positions. Some weren’t possible cause I was never 100% with her. (She was actually my first so I’ve never had intercourse with a 100% erection. We first had intercourse when I was 18 yrs old)

Thankfully I started this program again between January 1st and January 31st (lets just say January 15th). There was another woman I met & on Day 90, I was able to go multiple rounds with her! The first session was roughly 25 minutes and the other were about 5 - 10 minute rounds. It was very hard not to O during intercourse & I did multiple times very quickly but was still able to keep going.

Each time I was tired and rested for about 10 minutes then went back to it. I wasn’t nervous at all. I still couldn’t do certain positions & erections were only about 40% but there were small moments where it would get harder maybe 50% - 55%. More importantly, it was VERY enjoyable for her so overall it was a great night!

It was very easy to get aroused. I kept getting semi-erections (20 - 25%) while she laid her legs on me. Even when I went soft she was fine to let me naturally get back into it (even with rounds being only 5 minutes sometimes)

I will never PMO again. I don’t even think about it or have any desire for it. I know as my journey continues, my erections will become 100% again & not to mention those great benefits I’m sure you have heard of!

By the way those NoFap benefit posts you’re reading are mostly all TRUE! You don’t turn into a whole new person but you will likely feel like a better version of yourself! You’ll feel more optimistic, confident, strong. At the same time you’ll be more self aware of your flaws/limits & be better able to persevere through them. You’ll be more grateful for your unique gifts & have a clearer sense of how to use them.

Also I occasionally smoke and drink so my recovery would have been a lot quicker and erections would be better without those things. However, you will recover just takes way longer.

It also helps to do some working out or running. Do kegel exercises even when you don’t feel anything down there, I promise it helps strengthen your pelvic muscles ultimately strengthening your erections.

My erections aren’t 100% yet but i’m cured because of where I am mentally. There are certain periods even now when my dick feels “dead” like I might couldn’t get it up if needed, but that’s more of a mental thing that comes with the “flatlines”. With all that said, I know I will never PMO again. Be strong guys, the benefits are MORE THAN WORTH IT.

P.S: I think it’s best when you DONT count the exact number of days you’re in with NoFap. In my opinion it adds more pressure to reach a certain amount of days/time instead of stopping completely!

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
  2. I hope one day I can say the same. Grats mate! Well done, keep going

3. DarkWarrior98

DarkWarrior98 Fapstronaut

Hi man, Im very very glad for you!

Maybe doing exercise, running and quit smoking a bit also with drinking will help you out a lot more with your PIED, I really wish you the best, and sorry about the question but how old are you?

RoadToRecoveryy likes this.
  4. Trying_to_Quit1

Trying_to_Quit1 Fapstronaut

Congratulations on 90 days. I am 10% there. Myself. I hope to have the same success that you do. You are an inspiration!

Congratulations!

5. RoadToRecoveryy

Whoops forget to post that I’m 24

DarkWarrior98 likes this.
  6. Viijay

Viijay Fapstronaut

Congratulations man for a splendid streak!!

7. RoadToRecoveryy

Thank you & to everyone else for the support! I will periodically check this post in case anyone has questions!

8. Viijay

Viijay Fapstronaut

Hey I am new here. Can you please share your strategy and withdrawal symptoms you have faced??

9. RoadToRecoveryy

My main strategy was to constantly remind myself the reason why I started the program in the first place. For me, I wanted not only to recover from PIED & have 100% erections again, but also because I started to get worried I maybe couldn’t have kids someday or have real intercourse again. I also worked out sometimes and did my best to stay busy.

I constantly thought of those things when my mind wanted me to think of PMO. As far as withdrawal symptoms I had “blue balls” a couple of times. There were times where I felt really good & other times the very opposite. Occasionally I would have thoughts of relapse or edging but I would quickly think about what I’d be losing if I PMOed. To this day, I still have “freaky thoughts” but it’s normally only when I’m in the bedroom with a woman.

10. RoadToRecoveryy

I also told myself no matter how long the recovery process takes (90days, 180days, 9 mos, 1yr) it doesn’t matter! It’s all about the long-term with this program. There is no way to make the process faster other than eating right working out and not smoking/drinking

11. #TimeToChange19

#TimeToChange19 Fapstronaut

Did your morning wood completely go away before you started nofap?

12. RoadToRecoveryy

It’s sort of random for me today but even before I started NoFap there were times i didn’t have it & other times where I did.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
  13. NuevaAmerican

NuevaAmerican Fapstronaut

Great success story! Very inspiring. Thanks.

14. RoadToRecoveryy

I appreciate it!

15. EnglishTosser

EnglishTosser Fapstronaut

To be honest, I've always found that when I'm drunk and stoned I always seem to have better erections, a higher sex drive and I'm less likely to ejaculate early. Well done by the way!

16. Kingchef

Kingchef Fapstronaut

Great job Brodie. I’m about a week into it now and I definitely feel you when you say don’t count the days just stop. That bit of added pressure or just even in the back of ur mind can either help or hurt you. Congrats tho big guy and keep grinding

17. RoadToRecoveryy

Wish I could say that it’s always tougher for me once I start smoking/drinking

18. RoadToRecoveryy

Thanks man you’ll get there for sure. There will be times where you want to give in just remember the reason why you started the program in the first place (ED, religious reasons, whatever).

& you’re right for sure that pressure might help some people but for me it just made me think harder about the day # instead of stopping

19. RoadToRecoveryy

Thanks man you’ll get there. Stay strong! Remember the reason why you’re doing NoFap & what you want to achieve!

20. ironmaing

ironmaing Fapstronaut

Did you do anything to help with the rewiring apart from trying it out with women? I suffer from PIED. I've been doing no PMO since almost 60 days, but fapped 19th june, so on my latest streak. I have morning wood every morning but I haven't had an erections outside of that. I've had a few flirty moments with my gf but no kissing and I've felt a little rumbling of the penis but no semi or erection.

When did you know you were ready to have sex? I'm wondering whether to take ED pills just before to help get to a hard enough erection...