1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Food and Hunger

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Apr 12, 2019.

1. I've started a new habit, since my problems with indulgance are more global, where I actually wait in a hungry state for awhile before I actually eat.

i feel like snacking and just eating "when I feel like it" is not the same as creating rules to govern meal times and sticking with the rules through hunger.

I feel like its a good east healthy way to build up a capacity for discipline in general

2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

There is meat in some walls of Dracula's castle. Just whip the walls until you find it, you workout your arm in the process.

3. 3rd1

3rd1 Fapstronaut

Are you trying to loose weight?
    No shocker, fat people can't shake the midnight snacks, they eat when they feel hungry then take a victim mentality when they get more fat. I have always struggled with maintaining enough body weight, I just don't snack. In fact it takes more discipline for me to eat enough to not loose weight, because I usually have three meals a day. It goes both ways, not snacking and instead having three solid meals with plenty of protein and nutrients.