1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

550 days!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Uphillfighter22, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Uphillfighter22

Uphillfighter22 Fapstronaut

It's been a while since I've updated. But for all you new folks, i just want you to know....that peace is just around the corner. It's almost there. Keep going...don't give up. Fix your eyes on better things, purer things, happier things and wonderful things.

It's been 1 year and 6 months of no PM for me (married). Progress is not linear but i want you guys to know that quitting is the best thing that's happened to me. Peace is priceless....I'll repeat that. Peace is priceless. No false sense of pleasure will make me go back. Things aren't always easy, but nothing worth keeping is easy.

Stay strong. If you need to lean on something then do it. Whether it be God, family or positive influences. For me It's been God and family that's brought me back.

All things can be new again. Let peace and joy reign!

2. pranav02

pranav02 Fapstronaut

Congrats :) Qn if you don't mind, how do you keep yourself going after, say 100+ days? I'm not counting my days anymore but it's usually after 3 months or so that I usually mess up. What keep you going?

Uphillfighter22 likes this.
  3. TimeToQuitNow

TimeToQuitNow Fapstronaut

4. bluered

bluered Fapstronaut

5. Uphillfighter22

Family keeps me going essentially. I took power away from PM by telling my wife and parents. Having a support system is essential to the struggle!

6. Jhonbrazillian

Jhonbrazillian Fapstronaut

Queria saber como agir depois de uma recaída?Eu recai depois da minha primeira arraia de 50 dias depois de 4 dias de redefinição tive outra recaída.

7. Westsidejimmy

Westsidejimmy Fapstronaut

Nice work brother. I'm at almost a year. Things are getting better at a rapid pace now. I'm looking forward to 550 days. Nofap is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

8. Well done man!
    That's amazing!

Uphillfighter22 likes this.
  9. CS1

CS1 Fapstronaut

Nice man, but are you not happy with your wife sex ? No any changes after 1 year and half? It is great streak

10. Uphillfighter22

Keep going! Remember, peace is priceless!

Freeddom_Taker likes this.
  11. Uphillfighter22

My relationship with my wife has improved tremendously, both physically and emotionally. I'm very thankful and blessed that my wife worked with me. She supported me when I was down, especially the first 3-5 months. An active support system is very important!

12. Uphillfighter22

Im sorry friend, my portugese is very bad. I'd love to answer if you could translate!

13. PMO addict1

PMO addict1 Fapstronaut

Brother Does it cure social anxiety??

14. Uphillfighter22

The improvements are definitely massive! What we're looking for when we move away from PM is the strength to tell anxiety and depression that they cannot control our destiny.

I still have bad days with anxious thoughts and negativity. The difference now is I've allowed the positive in my life to take up more room in my heart and mind. It's easier now to tell anxiety to shut up.

Everyone progresses differently, so don't lose hope! Keep moving forward, go out with friends, make new friends do more positive things!

15. PMO addict1

PMO addict1 Fapstronaut

I have to problem of eye contact duribg conversation and excessive selfconciousness will nofap eliminate it??

16. It will indeed help you with that, constant Pmoing tends to give us shame and guilt, which leads to lowering our eyes to avoid eye contact. it takes time to recover but with self improvement and abstinence it will definitely help u achieve that issue