1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. ...some people dance with their eyes :)
    Beautiful words - thank you!

2. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

So poetic, good one.
    Life itself is a dance, isn't it?

3. Evolving guy

Evolving guy Fapstronaut

Yes I am up brother! It's still on.. What day of yours?

4. CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  5. immadothis

immadothis Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123 well I relapsed again , I'm on 1 day but I'm making a daily schedule now, so hopefully my daily schedule will help me out, also I lost against him man

primordial-saiyan and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  6. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

@Evolving guy 37 my beloved brother! And can't wait to see it become a 40! ;-) what about you? How's the thinks going?

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  7. 2468

2468 Fapstronaut

8. CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  9. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

primordial-saiyan and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  10. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

All right, I am tired of this depressing BS. This is just ridiculous. I know I am a fool going on a rant about something very much meaning less, but, I am confused and I don't know what to do now. I went on a 3 day binge-athon. Relapsed countless times. Feel miserable. I want to be back right away.

:) Happy to know that brother @DekuHope . I will be needing this pillar sure a lot, and knowing that my mentor is going up strong and showing me a way up, I will sure climb up on it too... I will show that the hopes you have on me are justifiable. PLUS ULTRA..

Wow, inspiring quotes. Awesome brother, @Hickorydoo :).

Well, it's all right. I am sorry, for you relapsed too right, @WoodsAreLovelyDarkAndDeep . Anyway's lets keep moving on.. We'll fight back stronger.

Congratulations on Day 1 brother. Keep moving forward.

Well, Thank you so much brother @Saiyan123 . We'll sure come out of this successful together, just like how all our friends in here are going to, too !;)

Lets kick this out as soon as possible. We'll give our everything in this time, and we'll win. Wish everyone the best.

I wish to get into a duel again. Whenever you feel free, put me in a duel again brother @Saiyan123 .

Alex_Al and Deleted Account like this.
  11. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    How's buddy Thanos doing ?

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  12. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
  13. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

day 9 as well
    btw don't stress a lot with the checking in, we only have to do it like once a week

2468 and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  14. Can I get an active Opponent please ? Both of them are offline for 11-12 days now... They dont report or anything

CoolBuddy7 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  15. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

upload_2019-4-14_22-50-46.png

What's with this ?? No more than 50 likes ??

Deleted Account likes this.
  16. You overused the like button. HA HA HA :D

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  17. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

:p:p:p

18. So they're out I guess? You have to check in at least once a week to stay in the duel.

19. AllenJT

AllenJT Fapstronaut

Wow, okay. Nobody bothered to check my profile or anything? I'm online at least briefly almost everyday. The last time I posted here was Wednesday, which last I checked was not one week, let alone 11 days like you claim.

There is something I wanted to post about aside from that though. I looked at p-subs for a couple minutes earlier, without anything else. I do know that the duels are hard mode, so I'll go ahead and forfeit. I'll reset my counter as well, as I can't lie to myself. I apologize for failing you guys, congrats on the win @lazystory and @DekuHope.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
  20. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

@CoolBuddy7 when i was at your age just live with these addictions. "Enjoy" them... And know i m trying to stop this even if seems a little bit late... So... If from this age of yours start fighting, the future already smiling to you and all the younger fellows in here... I m proud of you guys... :)