1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Can you gain lost nutrition from masturbation by swallowing your semen?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Sjoerddegraaf, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Sjoerddegraaf

Sjoerddegraaf New Fapstronaut

I masturbated five times and I swallowed my semen four times. I read you lose a lot of nutrition by masturbating. Can you regain it by swallowing your semen?

2. Definitely but that's really basic stuff. If you want to experience the true power of sexual transmutation, you must ingest other people's energy as well. They sell semen online but by the time it reaches your door it loses a lot of its nutritional and energetic potency. It's much better to get it as close to the source as possible. First off, start adding animal testicles to your diet. You can get one pound of bull testicles, the best nutritional-value-per-quotient, for only 19.99 + shipping. You can also get animal semen from your closest farm that does breeding but it can get VERY expensive, 1000s per barrel. You want to ingest at least 200 ml but up to 2 liters of animal semen per day. But be sure to still get enough water although you can drink slightly less than 8 cups per day if you are also ingesting semen. Many people also store their animal semen wrong and keep it in a regular refrigerator. By far it's better to store it in an ice chest filled with DRY ice and keep it below 0 degrees Fahrenheit, as low as possible, and only de-thaw the semen right before ingestion. But you can even make semen popsicles which is actually the most efficient way to consume store-bought semen. Make sure that you use organic popsicle sticks though because standard popsicle sticks might contain chemicals that reduce the sperm count which defeats the purpose.

But you're losing out on approximately 48.67% by using animals - human semen is far better to reach the apex of human achievement. There's an app called Grindr which you can use to get it fresh from the source. I'd recommend getting a few phones with different accounts to maximize your potential. Also sign up for Tinder and OK Cupid and really any dating app that you can find. You might want to get an assistant to help you set up appointments, too. You'll want to spend as much time doing this as possible. Less dating, more sucking. Preferably advertise a blow-and-go anonymous glory hole in your apartment and stack appointments 15 minutes apart. You will want to practice with a banana and cucumber first to ensure that you can finish these men in less than 5 minutes each because you might need to spend some time during each appointment saying hi and cleaning up. Some true gurus have even set up people outside to manage the line and fluff upcoming appointments for maximum time efficiency.

Basically, nothing is better for nutrition than getting it DIRECTLY from the source. Ideally you want to get at least 10 of these sessions in per day, preferably way more - really there is no maximum amount if you train your mouth muscles. I've heard of people who spend 14+ hours a day pursuing true sexual self mastery through this method. Don't take days off but if you have to travel, bring your cucumber and banana along with you to exercise your mouth while you can during the drive/plane ride/whatever. If you ingest enough semen you don't have to worry about STDs since the sheer power of semen will create immunity for the body - herpes can't handle the sheer transmutive force of a person who ingests a gallon of semen per day.

Enjoy the superpowers. Maybe you can become the most powerful person ever. Who knows what is possible? Keep us updated.

3. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

are you joking

4. Roffelaar

Roffelaar Fapstronaut

5. You're the expert, you tell us. Actually, never mind.

6. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

ok I read the post again and that was a dumb question

7. Theguywiththething

Theguywiththething Fapstronaut

8. I feel like @Alexander is becoming more and more savage over time

9. hardowner

hardowner Fapstronaut

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLL...

10. Wayne Kest

Wayne Kest Fapstronaut

Alex snapped like Thanos wowe

Fork2323 and Hank Pym like this.
  11. I know this is trolling, but please don't be real...please

12. Breach

Breach Fapstronaut

Wtf did I read

Andrew Watson and LEPAGE like this.
  13. EthanW.

EthanW. Fapstronaut

Best Alex Jones impression ever.

LEPAGE likes this.
  14. Infinite spirit

Infinite spirit Fapstronaut

WTF !?!!!!
    He is serious or trolling ?!!

Andrew Watson likes this.
  15. I know id be savage if i had to deal with all the crazy people he deals with on a daily basis. And in my opinion the original post deserved what it got. What kind of sick question is that? I mean really guys, where do people come up with this stuff

16. Lol, that was priceless :p

LEPAGE and hardowner like this.
  17. I agree

18. Priceless! :D:rolleyes:

Pity, Andrew Watson and LEPAGE like this.
  19. Hahahah
    I totally spit out the milk I was drinking when I read this.... died.

For real though, I feel a little bad though because the guy who asked is probably really young and doesn’t know better. Come on guys, we have all asked the girls the question... “what does it taste like? Or with the new age philosophies about retention...am I missing out on some serious superhuman abilities here?? .. hey the girls are all doing it...”

Sardonic, to the t. I loved it lol, buttttt some of the non-native English speakers will surely miss the sarcasm and hyperbole of the tone ... these are higher thinking skills. But you can probably get them if you ingest enough “top shelf” sperm.

I recall the girls at my high school always spit not swallow because they thought it was like a protein shake and nobody wanted The extra calories... assuredly the urban legend persists today... amiright???

Deleted Account and hardowner like this.
  20. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

Do people not eat sandwiches anymore? I swear this is the third such thread I've seen here in as many weeks.