1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. 2468

2468 Fapstronaut

2. N1[] @|_

N1[] @|_ Fapstronaut

You win
    I'm taking a break from nofap

What do I have to do to make your win official?

3. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

This makes it official.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
  4. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

All of the above that you have described above @Saiyan123 , it all were exactly what happened with me as well brother !

You're exactly right brother. We will all get back stronger, learn from our mistakes, and get going again. PMO is giving it's best efforts in making us fail in our objective, so I guess we should put ours too ( our best efforts ) into battling against it.

So happy to know that I will be missed by someone :). Although I will be back in a week from tomorrow. (But, this is what I said yesterday. This is hard, because I am on my holidays as well, and all of my friends are busy with something, like they are going over to their native places and stuff. I am at my home, and I don't have many things to do. So, I can't play along with them, or I can't go to their place either. Hence, I am coming over here, to try to be not alone. Anyways, I am going to go offline for the next week, no matter what and I am going to come up with new things to keep me focused on achieving my objective).

You're right brother. We have to step our game up and kill this Shit.

Keep up the spirit and Get fighting, go all the way to taste success. Wish you the best to both you you, @Hickorydoo and @Saiyan123 .

A very good duel, two of the coolest and sweetest people, but gritty in achieving their objective. Good luck and wish you both the best @Zen Mode and @Jefe Rojo .

Both of the winners here, this might turn out to be a quality fight. Again, wish both of @IceRocket and @WoodsAreLovelyDarkAndDeep the best. Good luck in winning this.

5. alfianlight

alfianlight Fapstronaut

it's okay bro. just take your time. i hope you will find your own way.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  6. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

I don't know if I was up to it or not. I might have to admit I was on the start of a binge, but I think I'm good to try again. I reset my counter again. Please tell me it didn't start yesterday! :emoji_flushed:

primordial-saiyan and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  7. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

I want to remember two positives from this: "Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts" and "Fall seven times, stand up eight".

I was looking for encouragement this morning and found these. Made me think of Saiyan's post.

8. immadothis

immadothis Fapstronaut

well I'm on day 4, I relapsed 4 days ago, I did say in the chat but I forgot to add @Saiyan123

9. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

8 Days here as well in 3 hours.

CoolBuddy7 and 2468 like this.
  10. immadothis

immadothis Fapstronaut

well I'm on day 4, I relapsed 4 days ago, I did say in the chat but I forgot to add @Saiyan123

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  11. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

5 days

Give em hell marines

CoolBuddy7 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  12. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

17 hours for me.......

CoolBuddy7 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  13. Dr. Mario

Dr. Mario Fapstronaut

14. CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  15. It's okay let me know if you want to be put in another duel and I'll tag you and add it to the op :)

CoolBuddy7 and boichy like this.
  16. yeah still going on, I'm not gonna do any announcements like I have done in the past until I'm free coz I like to try make them quality lol, but consider yourself dueling with @Evolving guy . Same goes out to everyone

CoolBuddy7, Evolving guy and Alex_Al like this.
  17. think he's offline for a while @T H A N O S the titan , he's got exams, hope you keep going though you're doing really well

CoolBuddy7 and Deleted Account like this.
  18. Keep going my brothers in arms

CoolBuddy7 and Jefe Rojo like this.
  19. WE WILL NEVER STAY DOWN! ALWAYS GET UP AND FIGHT, THAT'S WHAT SEPARATES US FROM EVERYONE ELSE WHO GIVES IN AND GIVES UP!

Let's fight, looking forward to see if I can outlast you, and I'm learning from my trigger so watch out lol.

:)

Let's kill it my brother
    keep going don't give in
    Good to see you're back at it no time for lazing about
    #
    1 day finally done :)

CoolBuddy7 and Deleted Account like this.
  20. Unlucky let me know when you'll be back and best of luck

CoolBuddy7 and alfianlight like this.