1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

46 days done...started fantasizing and looked at some pics on Facebook, redirected attention...gotta watch out for those slippery slopes...keep going everyone!

2. Nagual

Nagual Fapstronaut

Im on day 11 and feel fantastic. Yesterday I thought of relapsing, but hell no I reminded myself that I would regret it and stayed strong. Im really happy now since then that I stayed strong.. relapsing would not have been worth it! :)

I quit social media and it improved my life in several ways. I did this for personal reasons mainly, but not being confronted with triggering content is a beneficial side effect.
    If you struggling with triggers on facebook but you dont want to quit I can recommend freezing the account and just use the messanger (thats possible) or to install the chrome add on vrate. This add one censors automatically erotic pictures (and pictures that vrate thinks are erotic).

3. Youe headache is probably due to dehydration. If you have gone only for a month and half to the gym, you might need pushing too hard and not giving time to your body to recover. Higher T gives you more strength, but you still need to fix your damaged muscles. Are you eating enough carbs and proteins? Sleeping early is probably due to being tired after workouts. Also drink lots of water. You will do great!

4. bakes

bakes Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 4
    I had a few urges last night before bed. A reminder that I need to double my efforts when I'm tired.

5. Thanks, buddy. Good advice.

Cody Dinh and PowerfulSRE like this.
  6. Barnabas_

Barnabas_ Fapstronaut

With Christ help and this website, 90 days challenge completed.

With ups and downs. I am thankful for these 3 months and for things God was teaching me during this time:
    humility, dependence on Him, being powerless if I rely only on my own strenght (full of pride).

Biggest fruit is much, much less anxiety, other: better marriage and relationship with my daughter, more confidence.

Now is time to the new challenges :)

One of them will be 30 days without Facebook.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
    Cody Dinh, bakes, Fredi-the and 6 others like this.
  7. CosmicCrusader

CosmicCrusader Fapstronaut

8. A Metaphorical Biscuit

A Metaphorical Biscuit Fapstronaut

Well done Barnabas!!! Keep going for it, good luck with your facebook abstinance :)

Day 31 over here :) feels weird that it's now been a month...

9. jjjlll

jjjlll Fapstronaut

Day 36:
    Man who can wait for future success is truly a man.

Today I watch this person sharing his story!

Cody Dinh, bakes, Fredi-the and 4 others like this.
  10. A K S

A K S Fapstronaut

Thanks for your encouragement.

Cody Dinh, DetroitRok and PowerfulSRE like this.
  11. A K S

A K S Fapstronaut

12. antn

antn Fapstronaut

13. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

14. Tincho

Tincho Fapstronaut

Day 32 Check in,
    30 days feel very little facing the 90 days challenge, but looking at my whole experience in the area of reboot, it feels already like a marathon already. My next step is emotional independence.

Thank you all for this forum, and may all here have a day full of mental strength, no matter what the outcome is.

:)

15. Tincho

Tincho Fapstronaut

Do you have a substitute activity? Do they work for you?

A good advice for me was to push my boundaries little by little even though I was still relapsing.

16. tbandman

tbandman Fapstronaut

Checking in!

Day 21/90

Good luck to everyone!

17. Starboii

Starboii Fapstronaut

Day 57
    Feeling sad and depressed and I think I know the cause: it`s the people around me
    Yeah sounds a bit weird but I dont know who are my real friends. I want close friends who I can do things which I can`t do with others, for example playing video games or where we can talking about stuff like Anime or anything. Since I started with Animes Im feeling very very pushed out from everybody, because not the most like this category. My friends are loners or weird annoying guys, or people with other interests. And I tried really hard to be more social active, but unfortunately I found out that the most (or almost everybody) isn`t a person who I want to share time. Is it my fault that I can`t find people or a clique? Or are there just no people with I can hang around?
    And yes, I have a lots of "friends", the most of them are cool or friendly or funny etc., but it`s not like I wanted. It`s just because in my secondary school I had fake friends and now I have "normal" friends?!
    Uh I dont know what to say, Im just wishing a group of people where I can feel comfortable, and not lonely

Cody Dinh, bakes, solitude_ and 2 others like this.