1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Wake 'n' bake hangout

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Hey everybody. Not sure how many tokers we got out there but I decided I'd start this thread for today. It's 4/10/19. Just got up and took a toke from the bowl then I came downstairs and decided to come on NoFap. Had two chats with some reliability partners and now I'm ready for some music. This hippy dude named Keith who's house I go to to hang out with told me about Miles Davis. He's like listen to this... This will trip you out!

2. , i would blaze up to this band all the time, greatest stoner music i think.

3. We are suppose to be abstaining from that type of thing.

4. Latebloomer2017

Latebloomer2017 Fapstronaut

I'm listening to this album while blazin. It's pretty out there man. I usually listen to drum and bass. Yknow LtJ Bukem, Intense, Blame, Omni Trio, Mc Conrad just to name a few

5. Weed in moderation is fine, it does have health benefits so i see nothing wrong with a toke everyonce in a while.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. You misunderstand. That was in reference to "coming on NoFap". It was a joke about cumming. :)

BravelyKegger likes this.
  7. I agree. I'm a joker, a smoker and a midnight toker. I've been know to shake a few trees when I like the peaches.

BravelyKegger likes this.