1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I need to make some male friends.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Kman20, Jan 12, 2019.

1. jetskisetter

jetskisetter Fapstronaut

This feeling is so real and I am 100% there with you. I wish I had something really wise or helpful to say..but for now, I feel you

Kman20 likes this.
  2. Kman20

Kman20 Fapstronaut

How's it been for you so far? I'm curious to what your experiences have been like.

3. SirWanksalot

SirWanksalot Fapstronaut

Yeah I totally feel so as well. And I also think that building a group like that is one of the most important elements in any man's journey.
    But I also think it's one of the most underrated ones at the same time.
    Either by taking it for granted or not cultivating/building it consciously and instead going from loneliness straight for a relationship/dating etc.

It certainly has pushed me further than anything else I have done so far. Even more than walking up to women on the streets and chatting them up.

Kman20 likes this.
  4. Kman20

Kman20 Fapstronaut

We as a community should definitely try to push for making friends first. Instead of going from complete isolation to a loving healthy relationship is veryy impractical. I can’t imagine a woman would like to be with a guy who doesn’t have a social life. He’ll most likely be needy. Everyone needs some bros.

justafriend likes this.
  5. Pity

Pity Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I feel the same way. I live in the midwest and theres not many friends around.

6. boocher

boocher New Fapstronaut

I'm in new york city,
    any friends around here?

7. Kman20

Kman20 Fapstronaut

I wish. I’m in Boston.

8. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Get a hobby or a martial art.

Kman20 likes this.
  9. Kman20

Kman20 Fapstronaut

Working on the hobby thing. Would be nice to have some nofap buddies. People to improve with.