1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. with every passing day hope of being successful is getting bigger but also more we climb more injury we suffer when we fall...day 27/365

Urðr, HE^MAN, The_Fisher and 5 others like this.
  2. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

3. DannyDudicle

DannyDudicle Fapstronaut

Day 1/365. Sip some chamomile tea before bed, calm down and relax the mind. Overall good first day, lots of motivation and inspired more than ever.

4. Cody Dinh

Cody Dinh Fapstronaut

Yay. 50/90 challenges. I'm so excited about reaching 90 challenges. Does anyone who wants to conquer 90 and 365 challenges with me? My life is being changed day by day. I'm so happy and enjoy doing what I want. Have a great day.

5. 18/365 TRIGGER WARNING
    I am challenged quite strong I did quite well to here. Since todaysuper weak and strong tendency to go online watch hot fuck scenes or chat. Omg. Not easy. I want to grab my cock so badly....edge for a few hours and give in...see a girls hot pussy and titts

6. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I think most guys have experienced that even if they say they haven't. Stay the course and things will be fine in time.

7. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Another day. One day at a time.

Urðr, Cody Dinh, Boxer477 and 5 others like this.
  8. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

202 days
    90 + 30 + 82 days
    Reflection:
    Guys be watchful about your thoughts and feelings and longings.

The conditioned body don't give the right one.

It can not see the world in its reality ,it sees the world base on how you have trained it.

Still at this point my body is triggered to some women at street with special shape

I went out yesterday and I was going to the supermarket, I freed my body to do automatically and subconsciously .
    then one woman looked at me with her feminine secretive glance and smile , I was in my best mood of being relax and balanced body at that point that I suddenly looked at her .after that I looked at her shape again , she seemed attractive to me and her shape sticked to my mind for a minutes ,I intently tried to use 3 seconds rule, after that I managed to shift my focus to somewhere else.managed to forgot it.
    But then after 10 minutes it came back to my mind and in that night I had a wet dream.
    I pondered about this fact.why this happened.
    Wrote about the causes.

She seemed attractive to me and her shape grabed my attention
    my body was wishing to continue to watch her shape
    That was happened not because she should push my body to feel in that way but because I have conditioned my body to feel and see in that way and to br triggered.,
    in fact my body has conditioned to feel and see in that way.
    that in reality ,she is not the way I saw her she is just one another being with special characteristics and another being that has the capability to give birth by her related organs.

The healthy and well trained body which has not conditioned to be triggered by watching women's shape ,don't see this woman the way saw her and don't get the feeling in his body like mine and also his mind don't get stuck by her shape(she actually was tall and had a feminine body) , the healthy body don't get a sense of pleasure by seeing her and or wishing to continue to watch her shape .
    The healthy body see individuals base on their characters and intentions and also personalities and their potentials.
    The healthy person and healthy body don't get affected by seeing ,don't become unstable in terms of body and mind by seeing even the most sexiest one,like sex symbol Marilyn Monroe, even in her naked way.
    And the healthy body has a big worldview that don't get affected by seeing women.
    His tone of voice, his heart beat and his pattern of breathing don't get affected by seeing woman's shape.
    He continue to do his job and work which has well planed and purposeful ,he do so in any circumstances with the body that is stable and has a high performance qualities even in front of thousands of different kind of people.
    His quality of performance in every regard don't affected ,he just reflect the quality that he trained his body in mental or physical performance.

This is the body that is healthy and well trained

And I think this is the qualities that we need to reach to this point.

My conclusions:
    My body see and view that woman in that way because it has conditioned to do so which is not correct.
    We should correct our world view and train our body to do and feel correctly.

God bless you guys.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
    Urðr, Cody Dinh, Boxer477 and 7 others like this.
  9. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

132 days completed.

Urðr, max9292, Puretim and 10 others like this.
  10. LanciaDelta

LanciaDelta Fapstronaut

11. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

One more day passes #31

Urðr, The_Fisher, Puretim and 8 others like this.
  12. scobiscuit

scobiscuit Fapstronaut

13. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

14. Hey! Don't worry too much about it. Your mammalian brain is still functional and wants to propagate genes to ensure survival. It's biology in my opinion. It simply means you are human. Continue to maintain utmost vigilance as usual brother!