1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

(first ever post)Blue balls, premature ejaculation?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Nemesis77, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Nemesis77

Nemesis77 New Fapstronaut

Good evening guys
    this is my first ever post so i hope i get some support.
    I've just decided to stop masturbating and this is something i've been struggling with for almost 7 years. i've been a daily masterbater ever since i was young but thankfully it became less recently by it being between every 2-3 days, and now i want to completely stop , HOWEVER. after not masterbating for a few days i noticed whenever i go out with my girlfriend and we end up making out or touching here and there ( no sex or oral) i end up with the worst blue ball pain on the way back home and it's really bad. i noticed that masterbating before the Date makes that not happen , but i really want to stop masterbating. any advice about what i should do?

My other question is that i noticed i tend to be a faster cummer, i cum quite fast but i can go 3-4 rounds (which i don't like) i want to be able to last long from the first round and not have to fap before sex once or twice to be able to do good. does stopping masterbating help this? are there any other ways or tips ?

Thanks for everyone who read!

2. Briareos

Briareos Fapstronaut

Lasting longer in bed takes practise and fitness which you obtain from exercise.... and practising the art of making love.
    I never had the blue balls, I get a burning "desire" but not pain, the desire always stems from my mind which I can control, put aside, or simply transmute into physical exercise or even mental thought on whatever I'm doing.

There are two ways you can look at this....

1) Avoid that which makes you aroused till your somewhere you can do something about it, rather than "make out" make it just a kiss... minimise the Public DOA
    2) It's in your mind, you can try to be able to provide that affection to your partner without becoming turned on. I know we like to use the excuse that we're not in control of our emotions or feelings but we really are and the strongest of us can provide the satisfaction to our partners without becoming so aroused that we orgasm or get hard from making out. This is really hard IMO

Nemesis77 likes this.
  3. Shy_1990

Shy_1990 Fapstronaut

While blue balls can cause some discomfort it cant hurt you at all. Just think of it lime a hard workout. Your body hurts but you get results in the end. I think I get a similar thing to you.

I think its because we masturbate so much our balls arent used to being full and heavy anymore, instead they are like little shrivelled up walnuts. Just think how good it will feel when you have a big heavy set of alpha male balls hanging between your legs. So just put up with the pain and think of it like training.

Pati_ryu and Nemesis77 like this.
  4. Shy_1990

Shy_1990 Fapstronaut

As for cumming quickly, well thats just practice. If your having sex and you feel an orgasm building just pull out until your dick calms down and then go again, maybe get your girl to change positions so theres something going on while your loins settle down.
    If i do t want it to end ill stop and go go down on the girl for a while, it keeps me hard, makes her happy and then whenever im ready i can go back to sex.
    Basically, im trying to say that making love involves more than just sticking it in the whole and thrusting. You can really make a love making session last as long as you want.

RishabGupta likes this.
  5. Nemesis77

Nemesis77 New Fapstronaut

I REALLY appreciate all the comments i got guys! i think all were very helpful! ill try to work on myself and get better!
    Thanks!