1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Supplements

Discussion in 'Nutrition and Supplements' started by Pacman89206, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Pacman89206

Pacman89206 New Fapstronaut

What kind of supplements should i take during my reboot? Can't find that info on here.

2. Michaeldra

Michaeldra Fapstronaut

Curcumin nanoparticles, cumargold, R-ala with acetyl L carnitine, vitamin d3, vitamin k2mk7, propolis extract, ecklonia cava extract, grape seed extract, cinnamon bark extract, and there are alot more but i think are good.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. RogerLimaSilva

RogerLimaSilva Fapstronaut

What about taking natural testosterone booster nutritional supplements like tribulus terrestris?
    Will it increase the desire for masturbation? Should it be avoided during PMO phase?

4. ConMan

ConMan Fapstronaut

Fish oil and magnesium. Drink green tea and eat blueberries and avocodos.

5. BigOne79

BigOne79 Fapstronaut

If you go to an acupuncturist which can provide some relief, I was given Evergreen TCM Adrenal + and Vitality capsules. Started taking those which are essential for kidney essence to be restored. They cannot be purchased online only provide through a practitioner.

6. Coq10, magnesium, spirulina, chlorella, tumeric, and a whole lot of fruits and vegetables

7. MarinoBigFan1984

MarinoBigFan1984 Fapstronaut