1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. day 24...even though my progress is no better than speed of sloth but still slow & steady always win the race...although winning matter but it is no more race it is the road to success...341 more to go...

2. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

3. 15/365
    I am very ambitious in my business right now and it helped me greatly get over my most critical days!

4. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut

5. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

Day 8 checking in and third day of Gains Week!

Push-ups
    : target is 100 per day.Success did 300 today.
    Cycling
    :Minimum target is 2 kms per day. Success 6 kms today.

I am getting some nice dopamine release by doing these exercises and achieving my goals.I am working for the reward, it's not being handed to me.

6. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

7. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

Day 71, was super busy yesterday

8. LanciaDelta

LanciaDelta Fapstronaut

9. scobiscuit

scobiscuit Fapstronaut

10. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

You can't go wrong with pushups. Ive been doing every other day 6 sets all I can do with a short rest between. Plus 3 sets pull ups plus trying to climb a rope I hung from a tree using only my hands - no feet. My goal is 20 ft up with just hands.

11. Wow! This is outstanding. Keep up the awesome effort.

Urðr, The_Fisher, Puretim and 3 others like this.
  12. End of Hell Week (Day 7) Final Stats and Results

- Waking up @ 4:30 am:
    Woke up at 4:30 only once; But I did not wake up later than 6am on any given day. I consider it a bit of a success because I wake up at 7:30am normally
    - 1000 push-ups: 1010 push ups completed. Triceps and shoulders are dead
    1000 ab exercises especially crunches: 460 completed.
    500 squats: 350 completed. Knees feel like lead
    200 pull ups: 77 completed. Wow! this was hard
    - Running 20k accumulatively throughout the 7 days: 19.09 Km completed. So close!
    - Facing some of my worst fears e.g. snakes by going to the snake park and seeing them live: Didn't gather enough courage to go to the snake park
    talking to attractive women: Talked to one attractive woman and I handled it with confidence
    - Coding for a minimum of 3 hours a day: Averaged about an hour and a half each day on coding
    - Absolutely no YouTube: 5 of 7 days clean;
    no FB or whatsapp
    : 7 of 7 days clean
    No watching movies or series: 7 of 7 days clean
    - No internet usage between 7pm and 10pm: only accessed nofap.com during this period
    - Schedule my day thoroughly: Created a schedule 5 of 7 days
    - No Sugar intake: 6 of 7 days sugar free
    - Meditate first thing when I wake: 5 of 7 successful meditation sessions in the morning
    and last thing before going to bed: 6 of 7 successful meditation sessions in the evening
    - Review my values: 7 of 7
    write down and internalize my goals every morning: 6 of 7
    - Read a personal development book in one week i.e. The Motivation Manifesto: Completed reading the whole book on Friday
    - Cold shower- spend a minimum of 5 mins under a cold shower per day: Only failed to cold shower on Day 7
    - Thorough daily Bible Study and meditation: 7 of 7 days

13. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut

It is fantastic what you did. In reboot is important to have a plan to face pmo, you had a great one and almost accmplished everything. Continue by this way!

14. Guys I screwed up. Had a few drinks last night, and slipped into a mini-binge. Not a lot, but it was enough. Dumb. I barely even enjoyed it, and just felt blank afterwords. Feel bad for letting myself and others down. I can do better, I know I can.

Honestly though, I am a little intimidated by that big 365 number here. I thought of dropping back to the 90-day, but that feels like going backward. So what I'm gonna do instead, is split this challenge into 4 parts of 3 mos. each. Maybe that'll make it feel more approachable. So this is Day 0 of Part I (0/90).

Thanks everyone for being supportive even though I've been screwing up lately. Hope you're all having a good weekend.

15. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Checking in for the day in case I'm too tired tonite. My mindset and as a result my feeling about life has improved tremendously in the last 46 days . I'm also in A.A. and G. A. and am applying myself to the 12 steps as a way of life in a more meaningful and authentic way than when I was indulging in pmo. I'm feeling a much better connection with my Higher Power ,with myself and with others. I believe that if any one of those is not rite then the other 2 can't be either. The life of recovery is a good way of life.
    On another note I went to a G.A. meeting today and met a woman I hadn't seen in a while. Though not real close we've always felt friendly and comfortable with each other. Anyway she invited me up to her place sometime to talk recovery she said and I started to get a spontaneous erection for the first time In a long time. It felt so good knowing that I'm coming back to life. I believe the Tibetan rites, good diet and exercise all help with that . Anything that contributes to my health, sense of self esteem and self worth and overall fitness and well being . One day at a time.
    I've gotten inspiration from alot of members on here and I thank you all.

16. benj

benj Fapstronaut

24/365
    I've become a better person for the 24th time.

Urðr, The_Fisher, Puretim and 7 others like this.
  17. srussell

srussell Fapstronaut