1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

One year update (it is possible to turn your life around)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Angus McGyver, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

I haven't only developed one interest or idea during this epic period in my life, I have changed my life perspectives and developed several new interests and ideas, where I have to make at least a few of them become reality. I have no doubt that I will make a good living from some of them (multiple sources of income) from which I can invest and developing them further.
    I feel like it might be one of my life's call and purposes to mentor coach men (of various ages) with real life problems as I have been there myself and really know what it's like to feel shite about yourself and your environment 24/7. It is a trap because once you are in it, the frustration and feelings of hopelessness, sadness and loneliness takes over which attracts even more misfortunes and misery into your life. In a sense this is not strange if you know a little about the laws of the universe as it works in complete accordance and alignment with the law of action and reaction.

The amount of Western men these days suffering from real life problems (many times imposed onto them by social conditioning on a subconscious level and external forces) is staggering and I see it as very fulfilling and meaningful purpose to give them the best tools available in order to boost their self-confidence, self-esteem, self-value which will eventually raise their level of consciousness (and T-levels) and eventually get them out of the trap one step at a time.
    I really like your idea of a proper Gentleman's club (not a strip club) where men learn to behave, conduct and act traditionally like Western men have done throughout history. Through time, they will develop a stronger backbone, self-control, stand up for themselves and never accept or receive any shite or negative energy thrown at them from modernized women (or anyone else for that matters). Too many men these days have become so weak that they let their own woman play with them and get away with anything, just to stay in that relationship which is utterly pathetic. A real man would have gently shown her door long time ago.

Not until more Western men as a collective starts to act as traditional men with a backbone will we see a change in attitude in these modernized women and other negative and destructive people throughout society. Simultaneously , those natural, sweet, kind and loving women out there will of course receive all the proper attention and care they deserve.

2. pranav02

pranav02 Fapstronaut

What are you opinions of healthy masturbation (wanking off only to the sensation of it and restricting it to once a week or so)?

3. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

I don't want to sound arrogant but what do you honestly think my opinion on the matter is?
    Of course I see all masturbation as a bad thing for your health (mental and physical), even if you are only edging or restricting it to once a week.
    Simply, because if you are releasing your precious semen (which is a vital life force almost equivalent to your blood) that often or more frequently, you will lose important minerals and energy which will make you perform, focus, and achieve important things in life. Hence, you begin to slide down the slippery slope and even if you manage to stay in place, you will definitely not move forward and progress as much as you could have if you had abstained completely. Once that slide begins, one time a week might become 2-3 times/week, then every other day and then 2-3 times a day again and you are back at square one.

Even if you (only) edge, it will still release plenty of dopamine in your brain and weaken the neuron-connections, thus affecting your mental clarity, memory, thought patterns and other vital functions of your brain that is needed for high performance. Plus, the frequent sexual urges and inability to focus will persist, although perhaps not as often as if you release it.

justafriend likes this.
  4. justafriend

justafriend Fapstronaut

I think about modern relationships a lot. IMHO, regardless of gender, it takes a lot of strength (and trust) to allow oneself to be vulnerable to another person. After all, you are giving another person the power to hurt you. It makes you *feel* weak, when in fact it requires great strength. Choose well, and the person will not abuse such power. Have self-confidence, and you will never allow abuse. With a sense of self-worth, one moves from “need-based” pairing to “want-based” pairing.

In an ideal relationship, *each* person is strengthened by the union...one’s strength doesn’t come at the cost of the other person’s.

Angus McGyver likes this.
  5. EricBea

EricBea New Fapstronaut

6. EricBea

EricBea New Fapstronaut

ConGRaTuLaTions To you AnD ALl tHe wonDeRFuL memBeRS who are wonDeRfuL success sToRies.I wiLL defineTLy Try To insPiRE mysELf fRom youR veRy posiTive posT.WiLL give you news As I pRoGRess.-Éric.

pranav02 likes this.