1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Lump near my balls

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by goodnice 2.0, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Day 35

A couple days ago i noticed a bump to the left of my dick, so above my balls, so it can’t be testicular cancer. it’s about the size of a mosquito bite. It is a little itchy and kinda hurts if i poke it. My first thought was what if this is a tumor or some kind of cancer but i highly doubt it. What should i do? I think it will go away soon

Anyways besides this little thing, I’ve been feeling amazing. And everything is going well! The best most surprising benefit is how well i’ve been playing tennis and basketball in the past couple weeks

2. Could be a ingrown hair or something.

goodnice 2.0 and boichy like this.
  3. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

If in doubt, check it out. Your doctor will advise you. That's his job, he carries out these inspections all the time buddy. :)

4. Thanks tiger, ya i told my mom and she said the same thing!
    I’m pretty sure it’s that, but if it’s not and i have prostate cancer from nofap, then i guess i’ll happily die;)

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. StarvingSparrow

StarvingSparrow Fapstronaut

Any update?

6. it’s fine it went away

Deleted Account and justafriend like this.
  7. Ap77

Ap77 New Fapstronaut

Did you visited a doctor or it just gone on its own

8. 野良西木

野良西木 Fapstronaut

Could be a pimple though.

9. Ap77

Ap77 New Fapstronaut

Has it happened to you before ??

10. 野良西木

野良西木 Fapstronaut

Yeah, if I recall correctly since pimple is just inflamed pores, it could happen anywhere, penis' skin included.

11. Any testicular lump that is hard, non-mobile, painless, irregular should be examined by a doc. If you’re not sure about it, all the more reason to get checked.