1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Culture of the Ignorance

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Many people say that this is the «era of ignorance». Considering that the nuance of ignoring is not simply not knowing, but not wanting to know despite having access to knowledge, it is a fairly successful vision.

Most of us have an access and free information. Even we are too conscious of what has led to internet.

Information overload is such that we do not know how to process it and prefer to keep us distracted with trivialities. What paradox, right? Ease of access is so broad that the mind rejects it.

I have been able to appreciate that we are in a State of confusion. Loss of mental clarity. As if to any idea that is presented to us, we did not have the capacity to discern.

2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

A lot of information produced right now is junk and there is no way of knowing that. Sometimes "ignorance" is better compared to the information you have access to. I only know I know nothing.

Deleted Account and Knighthawk like this.
  3. Information overload for sure. We’re not computers, as humans we only have a certain capacity. There’s also so much misinformation and lies out there, you have to take everything with a grain of salt. It can be exhausting separating truth from the junk.

Deleted Account likes this.