1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sex in the start of reboot

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by AnBen92, Apr 4, 2019.

1. AnBen92

AnBen92 Fapstronaut

I had sex today after 3 days in the reboot
    Well it was awkward as hell and i only reached orgasm through hand job my dick was only hard when i hold it even if it felt absolutly great to be inside .

Well now i am gonna wait couple days before trying again and hopefully sex is gonna speed up my recovery

2. mapleet

mapleet Fapstronaut

Sorry to hear about that buddy. I sadly dont have any experience with sex during nofap yet, but some with a few days not fapping and how it changed my sex live during my last relationship

In my opinion sex during reboot is completly fine. In my last relationship we mostly met on the weekend and so i decided to not masturbate during monday to saturday. That made my sex life a lot better, my dick felt less numb and the sex was even more great than before.

If you are in a relationship and/or have sex on regular basis just go for it. It will be weird in the beginning, but if you dont fap outside the sex it will change for good.