1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    My Avatar is actually the avatar :) Master of all four elements, attains higher consciousness. Always wanted to show others the right way, using force only as the last resort. Defeats the firelord while still only a kid.
    Also manages to find true love, I mean kid got it all, but he suffered for it too

Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
  2. renard49

renard49 Fapstronaut

Checking in! Hard mode, no PMO with semen retention! @MASTER MONK thank you for reminding us of consciousness!

3. maybe sonny got so advanced he joined nofap :D

4. renard49

renard49 Fapstronaut

@fleurette Congrats on your new personal record! You should be very proud No PMO! I'm so very envious of your record and that is making me strive to continue No PMO, like you!

5. Still have not reached day 57 so it's too early to celebrate but thanks in advance:) I think I will reach it!

6. "We never lose our demons, we only learn to live above them.” - The Ancient One (Doctor Strange movie)

7. So here is a silly question...where do I find the yellow star to put in my signature? Sorry...I’m not the brightest star sometimes.

8. Kevin Saputra

Kevin Saputra Fapstronaut

Day 1 checking in as : Worker! :):)

Edit : Did I say worker? I mean peasant. @MASTER MONK

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
  9. I just copied and pasted it from the OP and just changed the colour to yellow.

10. Oh...soooooooo

How do I change the color?

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. AllenJT

AllenJT Fapstronaut

12. I want to join the challenge, i'm a Peasant, my current streak is 1 day. @MASTER MONK

13. The 4th button is the color change button. The half white/ half black circle.

14. Checking in day 55. Will soon be promoted to Major, yay! But until then - staying mindful, focused and gentle with myself :)

15. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Checking in, day 19? The other thread is too bumping lol

16. JustForTodayz

JustForTodayz Fapstronaut