1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. nofapnofapnofap

nofapnofapnofap Fapstronaut

Check-in Wednesday. Staying strong despite a strong urge to relapse yesterday.

One thing that keeps me going is the realization that PMO is a habit. The more you feed the habit the stronger it becomes and vice-versa. So with every victory I achieve the habit becomes that bit weaker.

2. emanuel_free

emanuel_free Fapstronaut

Hopefully you'll do better this time! Don't give up trying.

3. fpybird1234

fpybird1234 Fapstronaut

4. I experienced similar needs and what has worked for me is to set an activity to increase my heart rate...for me its walking or hiking...others like swimming or lifting...I also heard that some take cold showers...(not me).
    But everytime that I have entertained thoughts of this PMO related rush, j have been able to see that need dissapear with exercise...i hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2019
  5. newGuitarHero

newGuitarHero New Fapstronaut

I have read the rules and would like to join this group.
    Looking for accountability group. Goal: 90 days.
    here we go....

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Thanks Fleurette!! I cant believe this time has flowned by!! I appreciate the kudos.

7. 2pres90

2pres90 Fapstronaut

Checking in. Feeling great. Busy with work away from home. Happy also to be taking a 30-day break from alcohol (and feeling full of energy) and glad I took social media off my phone.

Deleted Account and artifact like this.
  8. The group is full at the moment. You have been added to the waiting list. Watch your alerts, I will tag you when we have an opening (it may be a week or so).

9. Sounds like you're headed in the right direction.

Deleted Account and 2pres90 like this.
  10. I added you back tonight because we had an opening. A goal of no PM or PMO is required to stay in the ranking because no P is a much different kind of thing and possibly gives a person an unfair advantage in this friendly competition of ours. :)

11. @Tantricman congrats on your 100 days. So great to hear those positive benefits you are experiencing, thanks for the inspirational words.

12. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

check in thursday !
    keep it strong brothers and sisters !
    we can do this ! we must do this!

13. ... and we will do this!!!
    Checking in day 54!

14. Fleurette.... that Gal Gadot avatar....dang she is fine.

15. emanuel_free

emanuel_free Fapstronaut

16. AEC Josh2415

AEC Josh2415 Fapstronaut

Checking in with 104 days. Urges are on an upswing.

17. rossta71

rossta71 Fapstronaut

Hello ,I am a 48 and married with a child. I really want to stop this terrible addiction. I work from home so the temptation is always there. I am hoping the additional support will help me achieve my goals. first goal is 90 days without pmo.