1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for getting a few priority work done so I can relax for the rest of the day.
    I am grateful for the short weekend because I'll have an extra day off for the next weekend.
    I am grateful for the chat with my friend. We had a good and fun conversation.

2. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for this present moment. This present moment is all there is.
    2. I'm grateful for a trip to Nottingham. Me and my friend went to a city close by to my hometown. We played mini golf and explored the city.
    3. I'm grateful for meeting up with old colleague. Today I met up with old colleague and played mini-golf again.
    4. I'm grateful for Sky Life's valentine self love meditation. After the self love meditation I felt this bliss that I've never felt before.
    5. I'm grateful for my Mother. Today is mother's day and I'm so lucky to have an amazing. Happy Mother's days to all the mum's around the world.
    6. I'm grateful for beautiful weather. When it's sunny, bright and warm. It makes your mood better.

bagonzero likes this.
  3. Jerry120

Jerry120 Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the safe drive.
    I am grateful for the awesome weekend.
    I am grateful for folks who are open-minded.

bagonzero likes this.
  4. Truegamer007

Truegamer007 Fapstronaut

Day 22 of 30
    1. I'm grateful for the good feeling a workout gives you.
    2. I'm grateful for air conditioning.
    3. I'm grateful that my parents put me and my sister above themselves. I owe everything to them.

5. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful I stretched before I started work.
    I am grateful for having a great lunch. It's usually the same but it felt and tasted extra great today.
    I am grateful I finished work earlier than I normally do.

6. Jerry120

Jerry120 Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the addiction researchers.
    I am grateful for the arts.
    I am grateful for the wonderful weather!

7. Truegamer007

Truegamer007 Fapstronaut

Day 23 of 30
    1. I'm grateful that my toxic ex is no longer part of my life.
    2. I'm grateful that I don't have cancer.
    3. I'm grateful that my mom encourages my attempts to learn to cook and bake.

Jerry120 likes this.
  8. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful that the work day was a bit easier today.
    I am grateful for my parents.
    I am grateful that I know what I want to do with myself and in the future. That's the first step and now I need to grow out of that and take the next step which is starting and doing.

LoyalKnight likes this.
  9. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut

I am grateful for my first time playing ping pong
    I am grateful for the friends I have tied up relationships
    I am grateful to come back home and live with my family

LoyalKnight and bagonzero like this.
  10. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

2. I'm grateful for Mindsmash. His channel on Youtube are inspiring, motivating and deep.
    3. I'm grateful for Matt Khan. His videos are mind blowing. The way he speaks brings my vibration energy up.
    4. I'm grateful for my family. My family are all healthy and loving.
    5. I'm grateful for starting a new habit. Me and friend are going spent 30 mins on learning Spanish everyday in the morning.
    6. I'm grateful for mum getting a interview. My mum had her interview today and she faced her fear of getting interview after a long time.
    7. I'm grateful for love. Love is the highest energy we vibrate.
    8. I'm grateful for the NoFap community. NoFap have shown the positive changes that has brought in my life.
    9. I'm grateful for finding new artist called KV. KV has really ambient music.

11. Jerry120

Jerry120 Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the wonderful workout yesterday.
    I am grateful for my roommate.
    I am grateful for healthy food.

12. Truegamer007

Truegamer007 Fapstronaut

Day 24 of 30
    1. I'm grateful that I didn't binge despite my relapse.
    2. I'm grateful that the past few years have been better than the ones before.
    3. I'm grateful I'm not a loner anymore.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
  13. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for a wonderful breakfast today.
    I am grateful to my mom for all she does for me.
    I am grateful for having friendly coworkers and for the conversations we had today.

LoyalKnight likes this.
  14. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

2. I'm grateful for someone letting me by. Yesterday, I was waiting at a junction and a car let me go ahead.
    3. I'm grateful for Unplug meditation. Unplug meditation has many types of meditation practices.
    4. I'm grateful for awareness. My awareness allowed me to see that I was getting addicted to getting love from dating apps again and to realise my self love is more important.
    5. I'm grateful for warm water. Warm water soothes my body.
    6. I'm grateful for deep breathing. Deep breathing allows to be present and calm.

LoyalKnight likes this.
  15. Truegamer007

Truegamer007 Fapstronaut

Day 25 of 30
    1. I'm grateful that my driver was patient with me today
    2. I'm grateful that my instructor tries to get me to do my best and live up to my potential.
    3. I'm grateful that my parents made sure that money was never a concern for me.

LoyalKnight likes this.
  16. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful that tomorrow is almost here so I can sleep until I'm fully rested.
    I am grateful for the progress I have made and am making. I've done well but yet I have so much more progress to make so I'll keep at it.
    I am grateful for getting some perspective on a topic that my parents and I continuously argue about.

LoyalKnight likes this.
  17. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for going to work today. Considering I was not in the right mindset and being sick, it was the right and best decision to go and I felt much better afterwards.
    I am grateful for my colleagues and them making it a fun day at work.
    I am grateful the upcoming weekends and days off.

LoyalKnight likes this.
  18. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for waking up early on my day off.
    I am grateful for a productive off day.
    I am grateful to homemade smoothies. They are amazing and energizing.

LoyalKnight likes this.
  19. Truegamer007

Truegamer007 Fapstronaut

Day 26 of 30
    1. I'm grateful that I have good friends.
    2. I'm grateful that I'm not alone in my struggles and suffering.
    3. I'm grateful that life is so beautiful.

LoyalKnight likes this.
  20. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful that I had an experience today where I learned a few things and will need to learn a few other things. It's good that it happened cause it just shows how much I don't really know.
    I am grateful for the opportunity to chill with friends tonight. We had a good time and it had been a while.
    I am grateful for my mom and dad. I love them a lot, so much really, I appreciate all that they do for me and my siblings.

LoyalKnight likes this.