1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

In trouble, please help!

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by a.b.c_starboy, Apr 2, 2019.

1. a.b.c_starboy

a.b.c_starboy Fapstronaut

I'm in a very weird problem. It's been occuring with me everyday. The problem is linked to masturbation. Though I don't get much erected to masturbate at day time. But the problem happens at night when I sleep. During sleep, I automatically start rubbing my penis without my conscience. I stay in a semi-conscious state. And I get awake when I'm about to ejaculate and I can't stop. This makes me feel very embarrassed and awkward.
    Anyone having any solutions please inform me.

2. a.b.c_starboy

a.b.c_starboy Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot. I will try to follow.

3. rowans

rowans Fapstronaut

tie your hand for few days...

4. Shy_1990

Shy_1990 Fapstronaut

Go to sleep with oven mitts on. You want really be able to touch it then. And if you do it will feel weird and youll prob wake up.

5. Eshaan Jagwani

Eshaan Jagwani New Fapstronaut

Dear friend,
    I can relate to your situation though not completely. I would suggest you to collect more information about it to deal with the problem in a more effective manner. If the problem doesn't erode, I suggest you to consult a doctor, this would definitely help you and prevent the problem from escalating any further. And most importantly be POSITIVE, you''ll definitely heal.

Your well-wisher

a.b.c_starboy likes this.