1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for some people to share experience or even a buddy to get through hell together

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Whatislove, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Whatislove

Whatislove New Fapstronaut

Hey guys,

I am pretty new here in the NoFap Community. And I am a German so excuse my bad Englisch and be aware that I could something mean something a little bit different as I am writing it :D. So, if it isn´t clear enough. Please ask!
    I jerked to femdom, humiliation joi for a quit a long time. I need a drastic change. But I realize that I can´t to that alone. Otherwise I would have already a complete other sex live as I have now.
    I am looking for a person (male or female) to chat at least once a week to share our experience. I would prefer skype, because writing feels sometimes rather not liken acommunication between two people to me. (maybe weird right :D)
    I mean a person, who goes or went to the same bullshit as me.

I hope my issue is not too utopie and there are some cool people hanging around here actually looking for the same thing.

Best regards

Jerry120 likes this.
  2. Jerry120

Jerry120 Fapstronaut

Welcome to the forum! Thank you for sharing your story.

We are all sailing in the same boat. I understand that you're looking for an Accountability Partner (AP). There is a separate section for that where you may have more luck. I would have gladly helped but I'm dealing with a couple of AP's and don't have much bandwidth for now.

Good luck in your recovery!

Whatislove likes this.
  3. Whatislove

Whatislove New Fapstronaut

All good. Thank you for the answer. To hear from the term accountability partner helps me so far....

4. Jerry120

Jerry120 Fapstronaut

Let us know how it goes. If you really struggle to find an AP after a week, send me a message.

5. Jelarnik

Jelarnik Fapstronaut

Hello my skype address is cansin12345 I can help you out

Whatislove likes this.