1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What's the most talented type of music?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Mar 27, 2019.

1. At least you don't associate overall rap with mumble rap so I love you

2. Me too, I'm a bit surprised how many people answered rap. It's pretty dope, though, as someone who listens to a lot of rap. :p

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Guys I know many of you will not like it
    But this is one of the examples of indian classical.... and don't watch video.....it may "trigger" some of you

GigglingTrout likes this.
  4. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

gave the clean version. Not what I would listen too for fun but its pretty amazing, gotta admit em is talented. Part that blew me away is around 4 minutes I think

GigglingTrout and u376 like this.
  5. GigglingTrout

GigglingTrout Fapstronaut

Some of the opera singing I've heard takes a lot of talent to pull off. A lot of time and effort to develop their techniques

6. GigglingTrout

GigglingTrout Fapstronaut

Also, anything progressive and jazzy seems really talented to me.

Sometimes it can be a bit tedious and exhausting, but sometimes it blows you away with how complex and technical some artists can be

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. On the path

On the path Fapstronaut

I'm going to go for both classical music or rap, if it comes for talent.

As far as I see it, from an non-expert window, classical and rap are on the two extremes of music. When it comes to classical, organizing symphonies seems like juggling 20 types of musical instruments and of those instruments, multiple tiers for each instrument. I mean, how many sheets needs to be written for a single symphony? 2 different copies for the flutes, 3 different copies for the violins, 1 tier of tubas, however hell for the percussion, etc. That takes a hell of a lot of time sitting and writing with a quill.

And on the other side of the spectrum, the actual music lacks (and in many cases, is just a beat), but I've seen some wordsmiths from the street just listen to a beat for the first time and -- off the top of their head -- spew out some amazing lyrics at the drop of a hat. It's almost jaw dropping. Not the most pleasant on the ears, but absolutely stunning that they're able to come up with such amazing rhymes as fast as they do.

8. Markony

Markony New Fapstronaut

Hard to choose only one. I'm fond of music and can't imagine my life without it. As I started learning to play the piano recently I'd say that jazz for me seems to be the most talented type of music. I've already found info about best digital piano 2019. Want to become a pro musician in the future.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  9. Yes jazz.

10. Modern music? Probably some strands of metal. Case in point:

Overall? Classical, no contest.

11. I'm an Electronic/Techno kind of guy and I think synthesis/Synthesizers in general takes allot of talent and one of the best live concerts. I remember watching this live concert a while ago on youtube and it was one of the most interesting I've ever seen. There are so many different kinds of Synthesizers out there and the Alien Sy-Fi Ambient sounds you can generate with them is just amazing. In the past I have listened to allot of Rap, Rock bands, Hip Hop, Alternative, Screamo, you name it... My first CD ever was a Smash Mouth CD. But my heart sticks to Electronic.

12. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

Heavy metal ofcourse.

Water Mark 123 likes this.
  13. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    you ever see anyone play the hell out a banjo boy?? hee haw

14. Water Mark 123

Water Mark 123 New Fapstronaut

Heavy Metal and classic hard rock try some led zeppelin, metallica,megadeth,black sabbath,the who

15. Water Mark 123

Water Mark 123 New Fapstronaut

But if u want to go crazy try some linkin park or eminem and some rap rock

16. The word talent is always a matter of opinion but I find classical music fits my definition of talented music if purely based on instruments, composition and timing.

Again just a matter of opinion but classical music takes a lot a patience to learn and master and also seems timeless and is usually soothing and pleasant to listen to so could potentially soothe the mind.

Probably talking b******* at this point but I also like indie/rock but when I play guitar I find myself wanting to learn classical as it seems more rewarding to learn and play rather than just bash out some chords or shred to heavy metal - great for letting off some aggression though