1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

No erection while standing up

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Csamrat1234, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Csamrat1234

Csamrat1234 Fapstronaut

I am unable to get errect while standing, In morning I have the great morning wood, and it remain hard for the long time.

But as soon as I stand I loose erection.
    I masturbate very less i.e only twice or thrice a month.

The problem started when I have continuous 4 nightfall in 8 days.

220woof671 likes this.
  2. 220woof671

220woof671 Fapstronaut

Okay, had to look up "nightfall" -- in Hindi it means wet dreams.

No problem -- you are a normal male. Men have wet dreams in varying amounts;
    and there is no way to control them. As you get older, you will have less. So, no problem.

So don't worry about it, just get back on the NoFap..... work on your no PMO goal........ and you should see good progress.

And, you might click on "Update Day Counter" at the top of this page... 2 inches down.... in the
    middle of the page. That will help you install the Day Counter to show your Successful Days.

[​IMG]

3. Jay.Rhone34

Jay.Rhone34 Fapstronaut

I go through this too, I would constantly get erections laying down,once I got up it disappeared. I noticed a change once I started going to the gym and doing leg workouts. My erection got stronger when I changed my eating habits too.

4. StarvingSparrow

StarvingSparrow Fapstronaut

Men, I think I have the answer to your problem and hopefully a solution as well... when I worked at an erectile dysfunction clinic, we would occasionally hear about this. It can commonly be referred to as a venous leak. I don't know the science behind it but you can do some research. I did a quick search and did see that it's also referred to as position dependent erectile dysfunction.

How to fix: from my days at the ed clinic, I do recall that our solution to this issue was to recommend a cockring. Simply put, it's like a rubberband for your willy... it goes around the shaft and under the scrotum. This, I've been told, will fix your problem.

There may be a surgical procedure that could fix this, idk but I definitely don't recommend because the recovery process itself could cause ED. Your body will focus its energy on healing instead of giving you erections and the blood vessels could constrict... from that point, injection therapy would be the only fix, unless you're really healthy.

I'm not a medical professional tho so I do recommend seeing a Dr. but consult with others who have had the same issue. The ED industry is not very trustworthy and urologists actually don't know #@$% about ED. It's a vascular issue so I wouldn't expect them to.

Let me know if u have anymore questions and if you decide to pursue a procedure of any sort, I'm open to giving my input

Wugazi32 likes this.
  5. Csamrat1234

Csamrat1234 Fapstronaut

So doing good exercise can help , my erections are getting day by day but I still don't get errect while standing , but yes better then before , I have a medical check , I found I have high chlosteral level.
    Did you problem get resolved , please do suggest any suggestions for better progress.

6. Csamrat1234

Csamrat1234 Fapstronaut

I read about venous leak , I found I have just one symptoms for that ,that is position dependent rigidity, else I have a very strong morning erection and no symptoms matching venous leak.

Wugazi32 likes this.
  7. StarvingSparrow

StarvingSparrow Fapstronaut

Try the cockring and see if it helps

Wugazi32 likes this.
  8. dodot007

dodot007 Fapstronaut

Any improvement?

Wugazi32 likes this.