1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90 days complete! My tips and benefits

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Seawolfee, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Seawolfee

Seawolfee Fapstronaut

Hi all! First of all God bless u!

So after another 35 days of fight i am here to maybe encourage someone to take this hard and difficult path. Here you can read my thoughts after 55 days
    https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/55-days-benefits-and.216784/

So what changed from this time? I have wet dreams. After 5 or more years! I am confident as hell. I dont need to drink alcohol to have great party. I just enjoy music and dancing with friends. I train a lot. I used to swim a lot when i was younger. Then i stoped. And what happend? I am about to represnt my university in Poland University championship in swimming. One week ago i won silver medal in swimming in regional championship. I lost weigth. I still expirience this strange atraction from women. They touch me, smile to me and want to dance with me. I completly stoped drinking alcohol. It is now about 4 weeks without it. Most of women are impresed when i dance and i tell them i am not drunk at all :).
    There are some drawbacks i thnik. I use my smartphone too much, but i dont watch nothing dirty. In future i will delete my Fb acc. and but old good nokia 3310 to stop putting my nose into screen. Sometimes i feel like i am gonna explode but i still have energy to fight over the urges. And i dont read much books. But it will change ASAP.
    Sometimes i dont have energy to do anything and stay in bed, but after hour or 2 i woke up and do workout and other stuff. Maybe thats flatline? I dont know but mosst of a time it is ok.
    I improved my general higine and cleaned up mess around me in my flat. I have a lot of self confidance. I dont allow someone to insult me now. Also i am about to join army an become lieutenant in 2 years! My dreams will come true. And finnaly i have respect to myslef. No more brain fog, no more sad eyes.

So my tips:
    -Accept that you have a big problem.
    -OLD DAMN GOOD COLD SHOWERS.(no need to explain why)
    -Music. I play guitar and listen to music
    -I meet friends whenever i can! I avoid staying at home. As i said beore, i go to the parties even when i am not about drink
    -Before sleeping i imagine beeing with girl i like a lot. Dates, her smile, my future with her. Nothing dirty. Only good emotions.
    -While sleeping i listen to skyrim soundtracks

Like this one. With it i have amazing dreams and i dont think about PMO before sleeping.
    -Helping others. I told about my problem to few good friends. I told them to try this for thier own and i am glad they discovered the trouth.
    -WORKOUT. We cant store energy inside so use it to train! I swim, do push-ups and dance all night :)
    -Avoid touching your... you know what
    -Dont use tinder and other stupid stuff.
    -When u thnik about specyfic women, think about dating her, smile, jokes and simply beeing with her. Dont thnik about her atributes :)
    -And most important. Pray. I know not everybody belive in God, but those who do, ask for help.

Well thats all i think. I still didnt found my girlfriend, but i hope it will change soon. But indeed i dont look on girls as objects as i used too. Still they can imprese me by their look, but know if she doesnt impress me with her inside beuty i dont want to waste time with her.

Now i thnik i am almost cured. But it is good to remember that everyday is day 1. I thnik that this community is one of the best things in my life. I never thought i will be free(almost) :).

Feel free to ask about anything you want. And good luck you all.

2. Stragler

Stragler Fapstronaut

So awesome and inspiring bro! I’m on day 50 Hardmode right now. Hopefully with Gods protection I can reach your level!

Deleted Account and Seawolfee like this.
  3. Seawolfee

Seawolfee Fapstronaut

It is worth all the pain!

johnrock, Stragler and Judas Johnson like this.
  4. DFW_Guy

DFW_Guy Fapstronaut

Good for you! After periods of good recovery and having a relapse it's great to read success stories and tips that add to the arsenal of things I have put in place.

johnrock, Judas Johnson and Seawolfee like this.
  5. D. Jigen

D. Jigen Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing i really liked this. May God help us. Stay Strong.

johnrock and Seawolfee like this.
  6. Amazing! so glad you've turned your life around, one day i will reach those number of days and feel that good but right now im on the grind every day to change my life... thanks for the inspiration.

Judas Johnson and Seawolfee like this.
  7. Judas Johnson

Judas Johnson Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing, makes me want this more than ever.

Perarduaadastra and Seawolfee like this.
  8. johnrock

johnrock Fapstronaut

Cool, bro! skyrim soundtrack is a good idea kkkk
    Thank god you got rid of it, i was doing almost exactly what you quoted!
    I be happy with this notice men, Congratulations!!!

Seawolfee and Judas Johnson like this.
  9. Seawolfee

Seawolfee Fapstronaut

When i was working on vessel as seaman i used to play skyrim every sunday. During week i was only reading books, but on sunday when we had day free i always played skyrim. It was amazing to escape from surroanding waters into this beautyfull world of Tamriel. Mounatins, forests, wild animals and dragons. It helepd me a lot with my depression due to some problems with girl i liked. Now i dont play this as much as i used too, but still sometimes i like to go into Skyrim again and be a true hero :)

johnrock likes this.