1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

2. franed98

franed98 Fapstronaut

be in it to win it
    So am in.

3. AxBlaim

AxBlaim Fapstronaut

4. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

5. Sirus The Phoenix

Sirus The Phoenix Fapstronaut

Day 28/30 done!
    Its been 58 days since I last PMO'ed.I started around 13 and started drinking at about 14, so this is the longest I have ever gone without it. It hasn't been easy sometimes I need a fix so bad that it felt like I was losing my mind. I figured it would be a good idea to share what has helped me.
    1. Never give up, but if you do and you fail realize that you are only a failure if you don't get back up as long as you do, you can overcome.
    2. Take lots of cold showers.
    3. Be disciplined, set small achievable goals like 10 pushups,wash the dishes or no TV for 3 days. Make sure u complete them within the time limit you set. This builds the confidence you need to complete larger goals. That's why you need to complete the challenges in order from 3,7,14,21 before you move to 30 each one makes you more confident you can succeed.
    4. Try to keep your dopamine and endorphin levels up it takes the edge of. Coffee, chocolate,exercise, anything that makes you feel good but not too much else you will end trading on addiction for another or having two instead of one. Stay away from anything that dulls your senses like alcohol and weed. They make you more susceptible to giving in. Personally I have been sober since January 2018.
    5. Stay away from your triggers the more you give in the harder it will be to get out. Don't trust yourself once you give in even a little it will become harder to get out.
    6. If you are straight try not to look at women too much. It causes the release of sex hormones. Your body's method of dealing with lust is to PM. Anytime you imagine anything sexual you are just feeding the beast.
    7. Reward yourself for anytime you accomplish a goal.
    8. Remove yourself emotionally from the outcome, if you fall the guilt will affect you less. Always look for the good in the situation. If u fall after 6 days remind yourself that at least you last so long.
    9. Tell yourself always that you will beat this and everything else it doesn't matter if you don't believe it one day you will as long as you don't stop saying it.
    10. Make sure u are too tired to do anything but sleep when you go to bed. Exercise really helps there it also helps balance your hormones.
    Lastly, remember Ben Franklin said:
    I really hope that this helps you.
    May the force be with you.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
    make_change, franed98, B.S. and 7 others like this.
  6. 4/30 and happy to have reached the 1 week milestone

franed98, B.S., AxBlaim and 3 others like this.
  7. Cort20061

Cort20061 New Fapstronaut

Today is 3/23/19 I will start today I really want to get 30 days under my belt and move on to 90

franed98, B.S., AxBlaim and 2 others like this.
  8. 5 of 30!!!!!!!!!!

Freeman82, B.S., Jonny1992 and 3 others like this.
  9. athinarine

athinarine Fapstronaut

10. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

11. bluegori

bluegori Fapstronaut

5/30

sorry guys can't be active to post everyday, but I'll try to post as many times as I can.

franed98, B.S., AxBlaim and 3 others like this.
  12. Elcamino

Elcamino Fapstronaut

day 25 check in...keep making it a habit of nofap. I had physical contact with a woman last night, did not lead to sex. Then I went home later, urges were there but went to sleep instead. I almost said f it, and did but I'll say this in writing right now that there is a bigger purpose for all of us. Have something that challanges you and you will be rewarded in your own way.

franed98, Randox, AxBlaim and 3 others like this.
  13. Anamikudu

Anamikudu Fapstronaut

14. Royce

Royce Fapstronaut

Day 1/30

April 22nd = 30 days!

15. vitatertot

vitatertot Fapstronaut

16. Exactly I think the same ,make what you say and it true
    Exactly I think the same i make what you say and after it easy just focus

franed98 and Sirus The Phoenix like this.
  17. Triton.Supreme

Triton.Supreme Fapstronaut