1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Reddit is where soyboys bleat about their political opponents.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Ra's Al Ghul, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Lol. Currently theyre butthurt and crying about Owen Benjamin. Smh

level81rat likes this.
  2. Take a day off bro. Politics must have your blood pressure through the fucking roof.

level81rat and KS1994 like this.
  3. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Not at all, politics is my pulse!:D:Do_O

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
  4. Hmmm...... Reddit is awesome!

5. gsherman100

gsherman100 Fapstronaut

I swear there are only two good things that came from social media, and that’s trolling and memes. As for reddit I hardly get on it.

Deleted Account and Ra's Al Ghul like this.
  6. Reddit's pure normie cancer.

level81rat and Ra's Al Ghul like this.
  7. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Indeed, an echo chamber of bluepilled cancer.

level81rat and Deleted Account like this.
  8. I wonder if I'm nice to this feminist, she'll sleep with me...

9. I think there's as little original thought on one side as there is on the other really. Both make me cringe hard. There's a drought of authenticity.

MLMVSS and gsherman100 like this.
  10. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

I cringe at third party RC Cola type third options trying to larp as a viable option; remember that big ole fat guy that stripped down to his underwear at the Libertarian convention, I quit taking lolbertarians seriously after that.

11. gsherman100

gsherman100 Fapstronaut

There’s a drought of authenticity pretty much everywhere as far as I can tell. Everything from music, movies, people, and now Hollywood is just full of Prequals, sequals, and remakes. I can’t really speak for other countries but the good’ol USA is a big heaping monument of unoriginal thought. Hell even what I’m saying is unoriginal. There are many people I know who actually look to places like reddit for “factual” information.

12. Posts like these read like a robot has taken a handful of most used phrases / buzzwords from the youtube videos of supposedly edgy right-wingers and slapped them together in random order.

MLMVSS likes this.
  13. It's bigger than that. People like us, have created our own culture and language.

14. level81rat

level81rat Fapstronaut

It's not just their political opinions. After all there are communists out there who have a shred of testosterone and even the "right wing" subs are bad. Reddit is just this extremely cringey, unfunny, numale hive soyboy convention. Their "quirkiness" and """humor""" is wince-inducing cancer.

Deleted Account and Ra's Al Ghul like this.
  15. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Indeed. You Sir, get it!

16. The fitness, nutrition, and ask a doctor ones look pretty solid. I expect there's other similar ones relating to various interests. Maybe you lot should stop expecting it to be a source of entertainment.

level81rat likes this.
  17. And this is where Ra's Al Ghul bleats about his political opponents...

18. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

No,huge difference between bleating and crying like the left does to discussing politics which I like doing. You all can bash Trump, bash people on the right, it doesn't really bother me all that much but when it's done to you guys there's calls for censorship, accusations of hate speech, etc. In fact we can do a bashing experiment and guarantee you the first to cry is leftists.

19. Nautilus_

Nautilus_ New Fapstronaut

I can't even look at politics any more. I don't devote any time to it, or thought. I just read fantasy books and classical history books to escape

20. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you.
    -Pericles