1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Getting hopeless

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by rafsan045, Mar 20, 2019.

1. rafsan045

rafsan045 Fapstronaut

hi,
    everybody . Today i want to share my feelings that i can't share .
    this month i turned 18 years old and i am totally alone and also hopeless .
    i've some dreams that i am mad about and now i have to let them go .
    let me tell you guys from the beginning
    a year ago i failed in my exams and everything has changed since that day .
    i lost girl i loved and she turned her back on me .
    my society telling me that i am a failure . every one that i know as my friends
    they dont even want to see me .
    my parents are pushing me to work on there hardware shop .
    after only one exam my life has destroyed

the thing is there is a pain in me thats killing me day by day . i want to be a photographer , i want to be a web developer , i want to travel the world .

but i am alone totally alone nobody support me .
    what will i do with my life
    i want ur help !

2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

It is hard to see a person your age being pressured that way. Calm down and try to see thing in an objective way to see your options.

3. rafsan045

rafsan045 Fapstronaut

i really need friend to share my feelings or some one that i can talk to . thing are getting bad day by day

4. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Talk to me if you wish to. I know about things getting worse every day.

Buddhabro likes this.
  5. Verula

Verula New Fapstronaut

You're not alone. At the very least, you are a part of this community, and each and every one of us wants to see you succeed. I know how bleak things might seem right now (trust me, that pain you described is all too familiar to me) but I promise you that they can improve. Just take it one day at a time, and think about what tiny things you can do to improve your life and move closer to your dreams. Failing the exam may have set you back a bit, but there will be other ways of getting where you need to go. Remember to remain hopeful, even if the whole world is telling you it is hopeless, and keep looking for opportunities to advance yourself. I believe in you. You can make it through this.

Buddhabro and skibum71 like this.
  6. Judas Johnson

Judas Johnson Fapstronaut

You are definitely not alone, there are so many people in this forum that can talk to.
    Read some of their stories and reach out friend.

Buddhabro and skibum71 like this.
  7. rafsan045

rafsan045 Fapstronaut

i assure u brother i will . i wish i've join this community before

8. rafsan045

rafsan045 Fapstronaut

thank you brother

9. rafsan045

rafsan045 Fapstronaut

i will brother

10. skibum71

skibum71 Fapstronaut

You cannot change what has happened to you, but you CAN change what you do in response. This is your way out, to concentrate on the changes you need to make to bring you closer to the life you want. Ive been going through a similar process myself. Ive learned a very important thing - if I become too fixated on the bigger, more important long term goals I become overwhelmed, too much needs to change, drastically, and I get very depressed. However - if i focus on short term goals, which are reachable, then i start to build some kind of foundation for improvement.
    Start small. My short term goals for today were: get up early; do yoga/meditation; go for run; fix doctors appointment. I've done all of that and I can do more today. The feeling of achieving these gives confidence to set larger goals, and achieve those too. In this way you can start to move forward in life.
    Keep busy, do stuff. Do anything, it doesn't matter what. Get up and go somewhere. Go for a walk. Research what exams you can take next. Go through your clothes and chuck stuff you don't wear anymore. Go and buy a newspaper and sit in a café. When you're feeling like crap, the worst thing you can do is just sit there, your worries will snowball and it is a guaranteed way to feel worse - so avoid this at all cost.
    You have your whole life in front of you. You have some dreams - they won't happen by themselves, no-one else will make them come true, which means you must do everything you can to move towards your dreams. Take responsibility of your future.
    Good luck!

11. rafsan045

rafsan045 Fapstronaut

i also have a dream to open a foundation for people who need help who are alone , stressed , depressed , anxious , for those people who have no one

12. Hey brother! I see you have experienced a lot in a short period of time. It will get better I promise you that and now you have to promise yourself that you will start to think and do more positive things!:) I've experienced those same things. It's good to respect yourself, it's good to know YOUR worth, it's better to be "alone" than around people who suck the energy from you. Eagles fly alone and pigeons flock together remember that. Do YOU believe that YOU are a failure? Let me say this if someone tells "who you are" it tells more about them because only insecure people try to project their flaws to others. No one can tell you who you are, but you!! You can only define your own worth only YOU! "the thing is there is a pain in me thats killing me day by day . i want to be a photographer , i want to be a web developer , i want to travel the world"
    I see you already know what you want to do. Start enjoying life my friend, start doing the things you love. Believe in yourself, believe your self-worth, believe you deserve everything you want. Now just stop listening to other people and you will achieve anything.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2019
  13. rafsan045

rafsan045 Fapstronaut

Wow man . you just make me hungry for my dreams !!

14. Great! now turn them to goals and take massive action

Judas Johnson likes this.