1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

11/14
    Commander, engineering reports an itching...Ignore it!

2. shubharsh1

shubharsh1 Fapstronaut

3. Transient

Transient Fapstronaut

Day 2/14.

This morning had my first wet dream of the process since I started trying again to kick PMO this year (last reset was two days ago because of peeking at and edging to PSubs, but last O was with my partner a week ago, and last MO to PSubs was over two weeks ago now, with the last time I watched actual P perhaps over a month ago). It's funny, it was like Inception - I had a sexual dream, then dreamt I had woken up from it in my old bed in the house I lived in as a teenager and that I MO'd to the memory of the wet dream, and in the dream I got anxious because of the thought I had relapsed because of the chaser effect - then I actually woke up in my real bed and realised it had just been a dream and no harm done. I've seen a lot of people relating a similar sort of streak-related anxiety in their dreams, and it's the first time I've had that myself. Anyway, blasted away the cobwebs with a cold shower. Still on guard in case of any creeping chaser effect, but I feel good now knowing that I'm making progress and I had another PMO-free day!

4. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

Day 3

5. curiositykilledthewho?

curiositykilledthewho? Fapstronaut

Day 1. Slow start today and the stress is there. Gotta ignore things and get done what I can. The ball rolls on.

6. levidaniel92

levidaniel92 Fapstronaut

Day 10 completed

7. alfianlight

alfianlight Fapstronaut

8. Heian

Heian Fapstronaut

Bobske likes this.
  9. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

12/14
    woke up hard and horny, slept in our extra bed because I was home late last night.
    Almost crept into the other bed to try to seduce my girlfriende.
    Remembered how cranky she gets when I wake her up. Went to NoFap, another day, another urge conquered.
    It seems to be getting easier

10. Gurucito Rimpoche

Gurucito Rimpoche Fapstronaut

Challenge completed! Maybe I'll keep in this thread. I think PMO once in 14 days is a healthy period of time. Let's see

Bobske likes this.
  11. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

Mmm, I do not think so, and I think science agrees. You might mean, making love with your partner every 2 weeks is fine, I agree. That seems natural and healthy. But PMO??? its just like saying I'll only do drugs once every fortnight and than its ok??

12. Transient

Transient Fapstronaut

13. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

Day 4

14. Peacebewithyou

Peacebewithyou Fapstronaut

Good job! Keep it going!

NewGeneration likes this.
  15. Peacebewithyou

Peacebewithyou Fapstronaut