1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Nofap Community!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by lirider, Mar 18, 2019.

1. lirider

lirider Fapstronaut

Hi All,

I just wanted to introduce myself even if I already posted my first reply. I'm a 45 year old male and have been fapping since I was 13 but it got really out of hand with high speed internet and my own laptop around 2005. I'm mainly here because I was going over some of my "saves" and noticed the date. 2006!? What the hell have I been doing for all these years? And why am I still going back to this? I didn't even realize P was a problem. I just thought hell, single? Beautiful girls on my screen? No effort? Score! But I want to change and have already seen some positive affects from abstaining. I truly gave up on life until recently so hello all, I hope I can be a positive addition to this community.

LiRider

Deleted Account and Carbon6 like this.
  2. Carbon6

Carbon6 Fapstronaut

Welcome lirider!
    I believe most of us have hit the point of giving up on life, but glad you've found some hope here. So here's to building the future!

and my piece of advice: as hard as it'll be, if you truly want to give it up, delete your saves if you haven't already. It's a hell of a temptation to go back.

lirider likes this.
  3. lirider

lirider Fapstronaut

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. lirider

lirider Fapstronaut

Thank you Carbon6 for the welcome! I think just openly sharing about our situation here is a great way to vent or not feel alone. Yes, I know I should delete my archive but I'm not ready. I want to do 90 days and see where I stand. But I feel better than I have felt in years. To the future! Thanks again.

Deleted Account and Carbon6 like this.