1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

Day 48

2. zuma

zuma Fapstronaut

11 days actually

3. Thanks a lot for your motivation.

4. Ender Atreides

Ender Atreides Fapstronaut

Gotta watch it later, thanks for the post

5. Ender Atreides

Ender Atreides Fapstronaut

6. Cody Dinh

Cody Dinh Fapstronaut

I'm on 25 days. I'm so impressed, My dream has got rid of PMO. Over ten days, I've not got "Wet Dream". Amazing results. Love all of you have created motivations for me. Thanks a lot. My life is gradually change the best without PMO.

Urðr, happysloth, HE^MAN and 5 others like this.
  7. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

don't eat it till 90 days, at least.
    Drink and Eat milk instead .

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
    Urðr, Cody Dinh, happysloth and 2 others like this.
  8. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

90 30 58
    All of us have our own inner fears, beliefs, opinions. These inner assumptions rule and govern our lives. A suggestion has no power in and of itself. its power arises from the fact that you accept it mentally.
    Joseph Murphy, The Power of Your Subconscious Mind

Give no one in all the world the power to deflect you from your goal, your aim in life, which is to express your hidden talents to the world, to serve humanity, and to reveal more and more of God’s wisdom, truth, and beauty to all people in the world. Remain true to your ideal. Know definitely and absolutely that whatever contributes to your peace, happiness, and fulfillment must of necessity bless all men who walk the earth. The harmony of the part is the harmony of the whole, for the whole is in the part, and the part is in the whole. All you owe the other, as Paul says, is love, and love is the fulfilling of the law of health, happiness, and peace of mind.

age has its own glory, beauty, and wisdom that belong to it.

As you sow in your subconscious mind, so shall you reap in your body and environment.
    You grow old when you lose interest in life, when you cease to dream, to hunger after new truths, and to search for new worlds to conquer. When your mind is open to new ideas, new interests, and when you raise the curtain and let in the sunshine and inspiration of new truths of life and the universe, you will be young and vital.

Never finish a negative statement; reverse it immediately, and wonders will happen in your life.

Urðr, Cody Dinh, happysloth and 5 others like this.
  9. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

Awesome, keep going... lets make this way of life permanent for all of us.

Urðr, Boxer477, Cody Dinh and 6 others like this.
  10. frequentdogwalker

Great strategy!

Urðr, Cody Dinh, happysloth and 4 others like this.
  11. frequentdogwalker

12. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Excellent post. One of the best I've read. Many thanks

Urðr, Cody Dinh, happysloth and 4 others like this.
  13. Sdff

Sdff Fapstronaut

Starting .....

Urðr, Boxer477, Cody Dinh and 6 others like this.
  14. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

15. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Good stuff today. Particularly Caleb 2020 and the video of Force Majeure. They are right in line with what I was thinking as I logged in. Even though ive been free of my major addictions( alcohol 20plus years, gambling 3 1/2 years and pmo 25 0r so days) I've been numbing my self with my "minor addictions" - food and online chess. Though they don't wreak the havoc of the " majors" they keep me from getting down to what's underlying my self destruction. I have been unwilling to embrace the suffering I need to face in order to heal. From now thru tommorrow I want to live free of all addictions. No sitting in front of the t.v. with heavy food and no online chess. I can't go past that - one day at a time is the max I can do. After that day I can plan for the next. I've " been in recovery" for many many years but still repeat the same self destructive patterns in maybe different forms but I'm tired of living a half life full of frustration and failure. I want the courage to face my dark side, feel the pain and move past it. Get on the path of healing.

Urðr, zuma, Cody Dinh and 7 others like this.
  16. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

I’m trying to recover from pied. Did well last year. Started to see a women and was managing to have sex. Slipped a little recently. Looked at a few pics. M,Od a few times. Refocused now!!! 1/365

Urðr, Boxer477, Puretim and 5 others like this.
  17. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

You're welcome.

Urðr, Puretim, happysloth and 3 others like this.
  18. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut