1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[ PMO -FREE 2019 CHALLENGE ] - three hundred and sixty five days without PMO in 2019

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by control your life, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

2. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

check in day 66/365

nothing will change until you change your ways ! - like in the movie "Groudhog day (1993) " - [recommended]

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
    Beamer, Deleted Account and Randox like this.
  3. Daily check-in. On day 67.

Beamer and control your life like this.
  4. MaxLivre

MaxLivre Fapstronaut

@Jonny123
    Thanks for the reply and the information !
    And I hope you too have an incredible journey if you haven't already !

Now, for once, I'm actually kinda out of inspiration, I don't really know hat to say or share so i'll be quick,

1) This is my check-in, 2019 is off to a fucking wondrous start and I can't believe I'm already at 144 days or nearly 5 months (nearly half a year wow !), this hasn't been easy (actually extremely complicated), but since I started NoFap I've become a boat and this community my lighthouse, and it has never been easier finding my way home. I love you all, and I literally could not have done this without the accountability, support and solidarity that this community provides.

2) Good luck everyone, and remember you're absolutely not alone. WE are here and WE are not the only ones. You have the panic button, accountability software, the holding your breath method, the if-I-screw-this-up-now I'll only-get-10-minutes-of-pleasure-and-will-waste-days-even-months-of-actual-life-and-contribution, the red cross over a black background to say no to urges. Bref, you have a choice ! (bref means to resume).

3) I don't even know what to say, so thanks, have an amazing frickin day, and remember pixels can be fun but pixels are not real, they're a nightmare you need to wake up from, to taste what real life and relationships with real women are like.

Have a (insert adjective) day,
    Max.

Beamer, control your life and Randox like this.
  5. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

Nice one , thanks for sharing.

6. Check in Thursday :)

New personal best streak!

Beamer, Randox and control your life like this.
  7. control your life

thanks for the inspirational post friend! yes ,its not worth all the struggle after ,no doubt ,we are just stupedly tempted to it , the sooner we put this behind us , the better

Beamer, Randox and Deleted Account like this.
  8. control your life

congrats @Tiger uppercut! on your wonderful streak and your new record ! its great to exploid unexamined teritories and fun to discover things for yourself ! Every day from now on is something new and unpredicted ,so treasure it and dont loose it easily ! im proud of you man ! keep it strong!

9. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

Well done man!

10. Nu-Dae

Nu-Dae Fapstronaut

I find myself in more positions to make bold moves at work and in my life in general. Maybe I always had those positions, but I didn't allow myself to give it the attention because I was distracted by PMO

control your life and Beamer like this.
  11. henry3526

henry3526 Fapstronaut

Checking in guys day 66

control your life and Beamer like this.
  12. Ezpz

Ezpz Fapstronaut

13. Beamer

Beamer Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My Journal
    Hello my friend :),
    Like @2525 told me once (i miss you my dear friend): "From now on every day will be a new record, don't let this opportunity pass !:) BIG congratulations buddy, you're doing it ! :):):)

14. Beamer

Beamer Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My Journal
    Day 67, checking in ! :) Happy pmo free Friday ! :)

15. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

Day 67
    Check in
    Have a nice weekend everyone :)

16. Daily check-in. On day 68.

17. henry3526

henry3526 Fapstronaut

Day 67 on this cold and windy Friday!

18. Jonny123

Jonny123 Fapstronaut

Friday Day 67/365 and just back from my sailing holiday
    a few wobbles in terms of allowing fantasies to occupy my mind for a few minutes at bedtime but No Maturabation and no orgasm
    I think I can continue on this challenge. Good to be back and have the support of the group.

Beamer, Randox and control your life like this.
  19. control your life

excellent job friend! keep it strong!