1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. bakes

bakes Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

It's 13:35 where I am. I need to get to 23:00. Less than 11 hours to go. this day is difficult. I've had to use cold shower a few times. I hope it works out.

2. scobiscuit

scobiscuit Fapstronaut

113 soon. About to board a flight and I'm expecting to be a zombie for a good part of the day so why not check in now?

I'll be switching to the 365 day challenge when I get a chance because it seems like that's what the people running the sure want me to do

Dr. Jekyll and PowerfulSRE like this.
  3. Everyone I've failed at day 9... I'm starting again and I'm going on a 4 day hiatus from nofap and internet as much as I can. I've got a wedding to go to this weekend and I want to clean as much as possible to have fun for it.

4. Harrylucid

Harrylucid Fapstronaut

Day8/90 busy day for those from India would be knowing how busy is the day of maiden boards

5. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

6. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

7. @chiyu for what purpose meating my goals badge used?

Dr. Jekyll and PowerfulSRE like this.
  8. Dr Jekyll what purpose meeting my goals mean?

PowerfulSRE likes this.
  9. Enginakos

Enginakos Fapstronaut

Day 2 here :) keep going , seems easy so far (though it s too early to jump to any conclusions) urges levels too low for now:)

10. for what purpose meating my goals badge used?@enginakos

PowerfulSRE likes this.
  11. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

It's kind of vague, it could be for keeping track of some kind of other goal, yet other times it seems like some people become attached to their counter and rather than resetting it, will switch to that instead after a mistake. I guess just pick the one that you think fits the best, but the more clear your boundaries are at the outset (in your own mind), the better. The further down the road, there is a tendency that can creep in to make the boundaries less strict, but I would try to resist that, keep standards high and, if anything, with further discipline the only changes I would want to see in myself is to be more strict

12. Can I use meeting my goals badge to my life goals?

PowerfulSRE likes this.
  13. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

Yes, definitely.

14. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

Day 16

15. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Oh okay bro, we can do it. I see you are doing well so far. Keep going! I am actually PM free for 9 days, I needed to restart only because of orgasm.

Day 4

16. aniseprakash

aniseprakash Fapstronaut

17. I'm in, starting from day 0. A bit scared but excited about the possibility of no longer carrying this burden of addiction.

18. A K S

A K S Fapstronaut

On at my day 4 .

Dr. Jekyll and RiseToGreatness like this.
  19. Christian Fox

Christian Fox Fapstronaut

20. Hi Robo, when I first started nofap I thought maybe I'd just go P-free but allow myself occasional MO, since I've been single for quite some time. However that didn't work out, since it only drove me back to more P. So I ended up going totally PMO-free a.k.a. "monk mode", 99 days now. :) I just never bothered to change my badge to the other one. ;)