1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Afraid to face job interviews

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Mr R.R, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Mr R.R

Mr R.R Fapstronaut

Hi

I am afraid to face the interview.I don't know why but from last few days I am avoiding to face interview.I have fear of rejection. I am not growing because of this.I am on one year of nofap.I have got of lot of benefits from it.My confidence level has also improved a lot but job interviews is a place where I get nervous and I run away. Feeling really bad.Anybody in same situation please help.How I overcome this fear and face my life.

2. I also have a fear of rejection. I don't know how to help. I always pray and have faith in God. I cast my fears on him.

3. whatrichme

whatrichme Fapstronaut

It's about getting out of your comfort zone.
    Unfortunately there is no other way to deal with it, you have to try until you ace it for one time.
    Then you start to believe everything is possible.

Don't escape, be a man.

Same for girls, same for work, same for money i guess.

4. Mr R.R

Mr R.R Fapstronaut

Yes escapism has become my habit. As of now I have realized this is problem with me .I know this is habit which I have to change like PMO .
    By the way I am attending today's interview come what may be the result.Let them reject me or insult me expose or show me how stupid incompetent I am but I just wanted to face the situation.I will update my actions.
    Thanks to entire Nofap forum.

5. whatrichme

whatrichme Fapstronaut

you never know if you are already good enough.
    i read somewhere the best tennis player only got 55% hit rate.

Do ask for feedback though, it is crucial for improvement. Good luck.

6. Mr R.R

Mr R.R Fapstronaut

I attainted the interview.I didn't clear it though.I want to improve myself in each area.PMO made me lethargic for many years.

7. sergio042

sergio042 Fapstronaut

i have the same Problem
    can anyone help?

8. I think one of the best things you can do is cement it into yourself that this isn't a life or death situation. You don't need to adhere to some imaginary standard of perfection, do come in prepared and make sure you've researched about other people that have applied for the position you're going for so that you have an idea of what the interview process is like. But realize the people interviewing are people too, fallible, breathing, and bleeding just like you. Give it your best shot and try not to let the anxiety get to you.

sergio042 likes this.
  9. glxryboy

glxryboy New Fapstronaut

Hey man Im 16 and i had to attend a job castle for white castle and i killed it when i was on SR. It was my first interview and i was nervous but just pray to god before you get there that everything will be good and that your anxiety will go away and it does. I remembered i sent a prayer right before the interview when i was nervous and my anxiety went away almost instantly. Just remember you dont have to be afraid, ask yourself what are you afraid of?

10. ThePeakWae

ThePeakWae Fapstronaut

Remember folks the first one is the hardest, the second one is moderate at best and by the 3rd and 4th you´ll be ok.

sergio042 likes this.