1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

There are a lot of beautiful women on Tinder

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by 1978, Mar 3, 2019.

Tags:
  1. 1978

1978 Fapstronaut

When I swipe on Tinder, I see a lot of beautiful women. Some of them look perfect, actually. Some of them I think, "Wow, if I had her then that would be amazing! I would lick stuff off her body and everything..."

But most of them are out of my league. And it makes it difficult. It makes the desire for a woman stronger.

Just got to keep going and do the best I can...

I'm going to be redoing my dating app profiles with new photos and description soon...

2. Bro don't tell you that you can't acost these girls, you can, not on tinder but in real life.
    On tinder beautifull girls search only validation not any kind of relations, and in fact they want to be accost in a non dating-place.

Woodcutter74 likes this.
  3. The sun is the limit

The sun is the limit Fapstronaut

I got one girl on tinder where I thought like you. Beautiful, perfect, smart, charismatic, with humor,...We were 3 years together...there were some beautiful moments, but all-together it was a disaster. I want to meet people in real life. Because that is the place I want to live and share. I understand that more and more.

4. Tinder is filled with low value women. Sure, there are some great ones on there, but most of them post heavily filtered pictures of themselves because they are looking for validation.
    Tinder doesn’t really let you write much of anything about yourself. Meaning it’s all based on looks.

You think they are perfect but once the filter is off and the makeup comes off you’d probably have a hard time recognizing most of them in real life.

5. Capt. U

Capt. U Fapstronaut

Try OkCupid or match.com bro, people there actually put a bit more work on their profiles.

6. Harrynak

Harrynak Fapstronaut

can anyone please tell me why women are creeped out when you approach them or talk to them in real life but they are on thousands of apps looking for guys?

i dont get this anymore

flirting is so akward these days :p

7. Marcelo48

Marcelo48 Fapstronaut

Because most of the times they aren't on the apps to look for someone. They just want the attention of men.
    And if they freak out when you try to talk to them it is because they aren't interested in you. Sorry.

8. Harrynak

Harrynak Fapstronaut

Thanks mate for uoir honest answerr

9. SpoonDog

SpoonDog Fapstronaut

It's all about the filters! Wait until you meet some of them and feel that sense of crushing disappointment when she looks nothing like her pictures...

Capt. U likes this.
  10. Capt. U

Capt. U Fapstronaut

FACTS

11. The sun is the limit

The sun is the limit Fapstronaut

I meet a lot of who promote being single. Why are they then on these apps? Exactly because of getting attention

12. Harrynak

Harrynak Fapstronaut

y
    yes because of attention and validation

made a fake profile with a male model face one day

please NEVER do that you will crush your self esteem

al the beautifull ladys are flocking on this guy, making comments on how handsome he is

only emtpty, shallow comments, none with deep meaning or of any love

just because of his good looks,

it sucks really

13. SpoonDog

SpoonDog Fapstronaut

I also think another reason is that there is a chance, simply through sheer volume of men on there, that some of them do it just see if "Mr Perfect" ever appears, in which case he'll get their full attention. The other 99% of men that take an interest in them are out of luck...

14. Jay Hanuman

Jay Hanuman New Fapstronaut

Delete tinder. Really.

youtube-> The Natural Lifestyles

The sun is the limit likes this.