1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Loss of self confidence how to recover

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by jkg, Feb 25, 2019.

1. jkg

jkg Fapstronaut

Hello friend today i am taking about my problematic bheviour . My english is not good but i try to tell about my situation .this problem is start before one year . I am belonging to village side area and in my village women are bathing outside in my neabour a aunty is bathing outside and i daily watch him and masterbate but one day they catch him me to doing masterbution when they bathing . The aunty say many bad word to me and they tell everyone to about me . After that day i quit the habit of masterbution but my self confidence is compleatly down . After those day i felt afraid and guilty and i don't make eye contect to any girl or women . I started avoiding to female , fell embarisining and if suddenly make a eye contact to female then behave like a stupid
    so friend how to regain my self confidenc and stop behave like this

4DCreator likes this.
  2. rishi123

rishi123 Fapstronaut

pray...forgive yourself...accept mistakes will be done by everyone....play sports...go to gym...study....do yoga...socialize yourself

jkg likes this.